General chat

Road Runner

If those are t shirts, they must be folded pretty wee. Either that or the videos behind them are huge.

They're badges. Really freakin' cool ones.

And you know I wouldn't lynch you. Mostly due to your choice in avatar.

Edited by MartyMichaels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If those are t shirts, they must be folded pretty wee. Either that or the videos behind them are huge.

They're badges. Really freakin' cool ones.

And you know I wouldn't lynch you. Mostly due to your choice in avatar.

LOL I've had tshirts folded like that before ;) like round a piece of cardboard haha

Oh right, do u like stitch them on?

haha, I'm going to avoid you irl, for the fear of discovery on just how flattering my tiny wee avatars are

35396_413691219384_500594384_4358657_5485795_n.jpg

Isn't it just glorious. My hateful little life just got a little brighter. But I object to people who mock me for my geek minority.

Cool shirts james :D Geeks are the cool ones,iam very proud to be a geek ;)

Well, if you're that worried just bring a huge bit of cardboard with a square wee hole cut in it and hiold it in front of you when we're talking.

I'm glad you're still talking to me, incidentally. After the recent controversy, I mean. Though, I do wish you'd just admit that it's you who's putting King Kong in my bed.

EDIT: Dougie's Eleven stuff pwns.

Edited by MartyMichaels

Added to my wee collection of "11 Stuff"

1061191.jpg

Aww man that is wicked! Kudos on the jamie dodger lol

Well, if you're that worried just bring a huge bit of cardboard with a square wee hole cut in it and hiold it in front of you when we're talking.

I'm glad you're still talking to me, incidentally. After the recent controversy, I mean. Though, I do wish you'd just admit that it's you who's putting King Kong in my bed.

EDIT: Dougie's Eleven stuff pwns.

Aye sounds like a plan, wouldn't need to be huge though im only 5"6 a large piece will suffice.

LMAO - oh well I have friends who use far worse terms etc.. this forum is just quite strict, should see a forum I used to use, literally everything goes.

Is that the Red Shirt fragrance? If so, is it nice smelling?

It smells like expendability.

Aye sounds like a plan, wouldn't need to be huge though im only 5"6 a large piece will suffice.

That's nothing. I once went out with a girl who was 4"11. I could put her in my pocket.

That's nothing. I once went out with a girl who was 4"11. I could put her in my pocket.

Aww man that's teeny :( and rather cute lol... my best friend is 5"10 and she has a friend who is like 4 ft 10 :( it makes for comicl viewing

Edited by Talie

Aww man that's teeny :( and rather cute lol...

Yeah. She stopped being cute and became a psycho bitch, but never mind.

EX's usually are. Mine is from Edinburgh and he's **** insane, and brutal. Best rid.

Originally it said "I" instead of "we." Changed it to seem less wierd.

Unrelated... new semi-celebrity crush: that girl from out of the we buy any car (dot com) advert. Insert your own line about "ball control" and enjoy the joke.

Edited by MartyMichaels

Just finished reading up on the drama on the other thread, all I can say is uufffftttt! An d Turtle yes it is a pattern with you :( It's alright I don't know when to stop either :(

In the case of my inane assault against you, I later realised how wrong I was. But in this case, I fully intend to stick to my guns - even if it goes to internet court.

Is that a thing? It should be.

Just finished reading up on the drama on the other thread, all I can say is uufffftttt! An d Turtle yes it is a pattern with you :( It's alright I don't know when to stop either ;)

In the case of my inane assault against you, I later realised how wrong I was. But in this case, I fully intend to stick to my guns - even if it goes to internet court.

Is that a thing? It should be.

See that's the important part, I'm the same if I come to the realisation I've been a complete idiot I will say sorry. I don't blame you, I've been outside most of the afternoon and Cage was telling me all about it. had to read it for myself though. Oh there should be internet court! You could get rid of sooooo many eejits that way :(

Originally it said "I" instead of "we." Changed it to seem less wierd.

Unrelated... new semi-celebrity crush: that girl from out of the we buy any car (dot com) advert. Insert your own line about "ball control" and enjoy the joke.

Reeeeeet lol

Aww she is really pretty, especially when she takes her hair down

Screw you kids and your modern technology - here's my incredibly detailed plans for the portable music system I'm gonna be rocking.

awesomeplans.jpg

EDIT:

I want to be on the Internet Court Jury

Edited by Turtle