General chat

Road Runner

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen your Eleven costume. It's pretty fuckin' good, dude. Especially since you're not into the hobby or anything.

Y'know what, I'll do it. I'm hoping to lose more weight by then anyway - so yeah. I'm in.

I can also hook us up with a 2, if you want. It won't be great - probably an oversized black suit jacket instead of a frock coat, but it would do the job.

Anyway, if I may allow myself a bit of shameless self promotion, all this talk of Gamera and Godzilla has reminded me of a list you might like:

http://thepicardmaneuver.com/marty/2010/01/15/26/

Sweet. I'm gonna have a read through that just now.

I really hope the guy selling these (ignore custom Dalton Bond - he refuses to leave the Bond book shelf) is back this year, he had a sweet looking Gamera that I'll want if I like the flicks.

godzillag.jpg

Edited by Turtle

I would love my DVD's to be back in their boxes... and now that you can buy 15mm Spine 6-Disc cases, I've been making rubbish custom covers like mad - as soon as I have space, they're getting shoved in them.

Well, without counting the DVD's I have on region 1 and region 2, I come to 1461 - if I were to factor in different versions of the same film I'd be well into the 2000's on my own - so between us Vicky and I will be about 2500.

A mixture of DVDaf and a Database on the computer (which tells us where each disc is in the box) - I doubt DVDaf will ever be properly up to date though - it takes far too long to do.

Having to quest to find a DVD is half the fun.

"You fight well... in the old style. But you've caused me enough trouble. Now you face: the Shredder!"

Edited by Turtle

i feel very unnder dvd'd i used to have about 3000 dvd's ( three walls in the livingroom/theater and the hallway up the stairs) but since i split with the ex i think i have about 12. saying that i might have a load of stuff in storage... although saying that my godzilla dvd dint work when i played it the other day... i think the cold over christmas may have killed them

i gotta ask what the hell is up with the twilight figures? the jasper one looks like its trying to get the hell away from jacob...

( im ashamed i can work that out)

and db you cant die by dvd.... we all know your going to die by fan girl