General chat

Road Runner

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Apple. I don't know why, I just have this irrational hatred for the preachy "Apple is teh awesome" type users. Apple is great? Is it? Best OS for multimedia usage? Thats wonderful! I'm sure that'll serve me well in all my endless fraking typing.

Also... I hate iPhones, iPods, iPad and anything made by the goits.

I hate Apple. I don't know why, I just have this irrational hatred for the preachy "Apple is teh awesome" type users. Apple is great? Is it? Best OS for multimedia usage? Thats wonderful! I'm sure that'll serve me well in all my endless fraking typing.

Also... I hate iPhones, iPods, iPad and anything made by the goits.

The problem with Apple is they're primarily used by people who don't know sh!t about computers. Yes, they look nice, but kiss any and all functionality goodbye. And the company image presented in the "I'm a PC and I'm a Mac" ads just makes it seem as though Macs are "preening, pretentious tossers" (thanks, Charlie Brooker) more concerned with image than practicality. They're good for looking at pretty pictures of kittehs and "discovering" YouTube videos that the rest of the Internet got bored on five years ago, but for any real work, they're useless.

I don't get ipads. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate apple like you guys, I even have a macbook. And it's damn pretty. I probably wouldn't get one again looking back on the problems and when living in Inverness it's damn difficult to get it fixed. But I like it when it works.

But I just don't really see the point in ipads. My wee netbook does everything I would want an ipad to do, it was a lot cheaper and easier to carry around (in my handbag for eg) and it runs ubuntu. What exactly is the point of ipads? Anyone?

But I just don't really see the point in ipads. My wee netbook does everything I would want an ipad to do, it was a lot cheaper and easier to carry around (in my handbag for eg) and it runs ubuntu. What exactly is the point of ipads? Anyone?

So people will see you with it and think you are oh-so-cool.

Maybe just a litttle.

I was getting my rod out..that one that stops babies from coming :wub:

Ah, I know the feeling. Had that done myself. That thing drove me mental!

Am glad it's out now lol..it was awful. Took like ten minutes just to get the bleeder out. Bled tons as well :wub:.

Oh so you're talking to me again are you?

I'll see what I can do. But only if you promise to do that thing I like.

Intriguing....she does things I like too

Just when you thought Talie's avatar couldn't get any hotter...

It's amazing how flattering a wee square can be