Party Themes for ET3 - What do you think?

Mandelina

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooo how bout Graduation party on the Saturday, big all out style with twinkly lights etc and a newborn party on the Friday - ripped jeans, dirty shoes/barefoot, loose tops, wild-hair, contacts and lots of blood :D

I SECOND THIS.

:D

Gotta love the newborn one.

It is everyone's first day at the convention, and we meet covered in blood.

AWESOME.

Ahhh I hope SM/ME do the newborn idea.

I have so many ideas.

Oooo how bout Graduation party on the Saturday, big all out style with twinkly lights etc and a newborn party on the Friday - ripped jeans, dirty shoes/barefoot, loose tops, wild-hair, contacts and lots of blood :D

I SECOND THIS.

:D

Gotta love the newborn one.

It is everyone's first day at the convention, and we meet covered in blood.

AWESOME.

Ahhh I hope SM/ME do the newborn idea.

I have so many ideas.

YAY!

I have some costume ideas for the new born party, mainly involving lots of red paint/blood, dirt, leaves and ripped clothing :P

Me too!

Rippes skinny jeans or shorts with ripped tights, back combed hair to the extreme (i already have red hair so I'm sorted there :D), barefoot with lots of bite marks and blood stains, red/black eyes, thick black eyeliner, WHITE WHITE skin, LOTS of blood.

AHHHHH :D

I hope they do this one.

i love the idea that even at a newborn party you could still dress up as your fav character from when they were a newborn....period clothing all ripped up! Shame there arent more men at these things cos id love me a newborn Emmett or Carlisle......

Aww that's a great idea!

I might ask (AKA make) my mate Rich whose coming with us to dress up as Carlisle with the ruffle shirt and everything....I'm sure he'll say yes lol.

Like, ripped and dirty clothes, and red eyes, and white facepaint.

And LOTS of fake blood lol :blush:

Maybe that could be Friday, and grad party Saturday?

Ahh I can't wait to see what they'll come up with.

That would be more Friday night party imo

That's what she said :blink:

i love the idea that even at a newborn party you could still dress up as your fav character from when they were a newborn....period clothing all ripped up! Shame there arent more men at these things cos id love me a newborn Emmett or Carlisle......

lol me neither

That's a really good idea!

Yay for crazy newborns!

:)

I'm so doing this even if it isn't a themed party.

my monkey man (hehehe he'd love that i called him that) has previously come to cons with me and if i asked him too he would come to this as well i think........ so he could be an Emmett...... the difficulty would be getting him to dress up!!

Seems like were all thinking on the same page, but i still think we should have a tent or two around .....

oh and btw im watching Twilight right now and ive paused it so i can type on here (Bella and Edward are about to have their first kiss and i didnt want to miss anything!)

Edited by evenstar_r

we has an Emmett :smile:

we has an Emmett :P

We does. Be warned... He waves peoples bottoms at camera's!!! Unscrupulous so an' so!!

we has an Emmett :P

We does. Be warned... He waves peoples bottoms at camera's!!! Unscrupulous so an' so!!

Only if they won't go to the dance floor with their wives!

We have a Jasper and Edward too, and a Carlisle (I think she's Carlisle-ing for ET3 anyway) but they're all female. 4 blokes in this family and only one of them has the right stuff in their pants. :rolleyes:;)