ok news about guests at In The Shadow of the Moon

showmasters

Have you got your ear plugs ready TT cos it sounds like more screaming is gonna happen.

Question is, will the guests be scared of TT the way Peter was at LFCC? :P

That was FRIKKIN AWESOME! "i would like to answer more but this big tall guy says we only have time for one more"....*after the one question* "okay..1 more!" *looks at TT* "eeek! *quivvers!*"

This is getting worrying ;)

also i don't really don't think they will be one in your size.... you'l get the right size but it would be too short because tbh...you are HUUUGE!! :D scarily tall!

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you got your ear plugs ready TT cos it sounds like more screaming is gonna happen.

Question is, will the guests be scared of TT the way Peter was at LFCC? :D

That was FRIKKIN AWESOME! "i would like to answer more but this big tall guy says we only have time for one more"....*after the one question* "okay..1 more!" *looks at TT* "eeek! *quivvers!*"

also i don't really don't think they will be one in your size.... you'l get the right size but it would be too short because tbh...you are HUUUGE!! :D scarily tall!

Too Tall for a prom dress - hahahaha! :P

Question is, will the guests be scared of TT the way Peter was at LFCC? :D

Too Tall for a prom dress - hahahaha! :P

LMFARO! haha that IS class!!

• Showmasters Admin

Too Tall for a prom dress - hahahaha! :D

I don't think there's quite enough time for this one. But it could be very funny :D

My wife will final think I've lost it. "Honey, for the next event with a Prom, I'll need a dress!"

My wife >>>> :huh::D:blink::WINCE::uhoh::help:

Question is, will the guests be scared of TT the way Peter was at LFCC? :help:

Peter knew I could pick him up and carry him off the stage if I needed to :D

With Daniel only being just shorter than me and built like a small battle ship I can't see him having the same fear of me as Peter did :blink:

I'm sure I just read that Daniel is 6'8" - just how tall is too tall?

Question is, will the guests be scared of TT the way Peter was at LFCC? :help:

Peter knew I could pick him up and carry him off the stage if I needed to :D

With Daniel only being just shorter than me and built like a small battle ship I can't see him having the same fear of me as Peter did :blink:

I'm sure I just read that Daniel is 6'8" - just how tall is too tall?

lol I've been wondering the same thing

6'10" - Well I was the last time I was officially measured but that was over 15 years ago.

I'm old now, I've probably shrunk a bit :D

Ok that IS very tall lol

I think you'd be ok with a prom dress, it's the thought of you in 6" stilettos that's got me running scared lol

• Showmasters Admin

6'10" - Well I was the last time I was officially measured but that was over 15 years ago.

I'm old now, I've probably shrunk a bit :unsure:

Ok that IS very tall lol

I think you'd be ok with a prom dress, it's the thought of you in 6" stilettos that's got me running scared lol

6" heals :WINCE:

I have no idea how tall that is lol, because we don't have the same system in Sweden. I'll just have to believe that your name here is for a reason!

It's 2.1m (210cm). To give you an idea a standard house door way is 2m (6'6") tall.

I wish everyone would not look down on the event now I'll totally gutted that that kellan and Chaske have both cancelled but please look up not down or when it comes to the event you will not enjoy it at all.

Before you read below remember I have had events and guests cancel before on me so I can tell you now I know how right and wrong it can go from here.

Points to remember

Charlie and Daniel have not done a event before so we get our dirty little hands on them first.

I have heard nothing but good things about both of them.

The event is still going ahead

The event is not being moved

SM might be able to get Kellan and Chaske to another event

Your still going to have a awesome time met some great people and you can party with likeminded fans.

To the people not wanting to go now

I just don't understand why you don't want to go now they are still cast going that are in Twilight films you will still have fun.

Your not going to get your money back.

SM don't have to give you money back

It even says on the website subject to work commitments

Things like this do happen it can't be helped people get ill people miss their planes it's life.

*ahem*

Ok.. after sleeping on it, talking to several people and taking everything into consideration.. I'm going to go to. I am meeting a friend who lives in Derby at the hotel on the Friday night, he's just coming up for the night to see me. When I told him I wasnt going any more he was .. upset.. to put it mildly. I felt like a cow and decided that regardless of Kellan/Charlie/Chaske issues, I wanted to go to see him. I also really really really want to meet all of my new Twi friends and have a laugh with them. Also.. I arrived home from work today and the shirts I ordered from CafePress and the contacts I ordered from Specsavers arrived and were sitting here waiting for me. I'm taking that as a sign, lol.

Sorry if I came across a bit... aggressive yesterday.. I had other stuff going on that I was upset over it and it all snowballed and erupted in one big rant on here. No offensive meant to any SM staff as I know you have a hard job.

So there we have it, I've seen the light. If I missed it I'm pretty sure I'd be thinking 'what if' for a long time and I cant go to ET3 coz of my wedding so that would leave me unable to attend anything for another year.

See you all in Birmingham :D

-Jo

the Volturi are in all three remaining films. So come on people let's partyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

:D:thumbup::thumbup::dance::dance:

I'm with you on that! Gosh so much to read through! So much so I'm skimming it! Still haven't got to the bit Jo was on about on Twitter lol! I agree with an earlier post, Yeah Charlie and Daniel aren't that well known right now but after NM they will be so we're lucky to get to meet them now! That's what happened with the cast in Twi too! I really wish I'd found out earlier than I did about ET1 coz the guests who attended were just amazing and at the time they weren't well known but now look at them!

It's always good to have a huge rant occasionally Jo! :thumbup:

Yeah but then u have to come back with ur tail between ur legs feeling like a real twit! :S :D

but like she said, everyone has a rant, and dont feel like a twit, there where loads more people that had the same sorta rant and some of them wont come back with the tail between their legs...and they wont come to proms which will have been a HUGE waste of money! :)