Hotels

darthnad

I'm staying at the Premier Inn at Furzton Lake Milton Keynes SW, same one as before. It's pretty close to the stadium (about the same distance as Bletcham Way) and the window for breakfast is very good - I seem to remember it being about 7am - 11am or something like that at the weekends (great if you've got time for a lie-in :dance:).

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey everyone! does anyone need a roommate on the saturday night?? i really want to stay at the doubletree/hilton but i haven't booked it in case anyone else is looking for the same :) i'm a 21 year-old female btw, so girls only please!

Maegurwen have you confirmed staying with someone else?

Just that thinking about it I'd rather not share the bed as I'm rather large in size and don't know if there'd be room. Hadn't really thought properly about it. I hope this isn't a problem. If you have no other options then we might be able to sort something out. Just didn't want to let you down.....and was too eager to help......without thinking first. lol

Let me know anyway hun.

Take Care, Carina xx

Maegurwen have you confirmed staying with someone else?

Just that thinking about it I'd rather not share the bed as I'm rather large in size and don't know if there'd be room. Hadn't really thought properly about it. I hope this isn't a problem. If you have no other options then we might be able to sort something out. Just didn't want to let you down.....and was too eager to help......without thinking first. lol

Let me know anyway hun.

Take Care, Carina xx

Yes, im staying with DanniwantsRP. No its no problem at all and you didnt let me down :WAVE: Thanks for the offer

Has anyone else staying at the doubletree noticed that in the pics, some of the rooms might have patio-esque doors opening on to the concourse?

Event convenience much? :thumbup:

Nice. Quick breakfast and a gentle stroll to the nearest guest queue it is then ;):D

LOL, you could just leave the doors open and roll into the event in the morning without even having to get dressed XD

LOL.

I'm booked in for the Doubletree too for the Saturday night. Not too bad at £68 but probably could have got it cheaper if I'd booked a bit earlier. Hopefully I'll get to leave my stuff there on the sunday until after the con finishes!

just ask at the front desk and they have a storage room for guests to hold their stuff once you've checked out and your not yet ready to leave.It won't be a problem because lots of us will be doing the same.hope that helps.