Party Outfits (themes discussion)

Harriettaa

Yanno, that IS why i started this topic, for people who arent going with groups of friends to come up with something together so they dont feel alone.

And thank you for doing so. But honestly, I doubt I'll even bother with trying to come up with anything. On the bright side this means I'll be able to use a smaller suitcase (always a plus on an international flight :smile: ) because I won't have to pack any costumes. So crap themes = more luggage space! :smile:

Morgan

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, deffinatly doing formal-wear 10th Doctor on the friday night lol

Will do Marty Mcfly either saturday or sunday, depending on if I can come up with something 'outrageous' for saturday.

You should do Marty on the Saturday and we could all go in costumes from different shows.

Oh people, hush up your whinging for goodness sake and just go with it! Less negativity and more positive! They're pretty general so you could do anything!

Not being funny but even thought we have themes they are only loosely to do with Torchwood and we are still making up our own themes. I don't exactly dress up but lost now as to why we waited for them to announce it in the first place since it basically tells you to do what you'd like and there is nothing specific. I mean last year there was a real effort on Saturday night. What are they offering show wise on their part???? And Yeah I agree with Lauren but all that waiting and we could have forgone the... waiting part.

Edited by Danse Macabre

So with Hen/Stag night, are we getting strippers? LOL

One can only hope. :headscratch: What's a hen/stag night without strippers but just another night out at the pub. ;)

What about burlesque dancers? So much more classy than strippers :D Plus, I've always wanted to see a burlesque show! (maybe this is what the maybe-not-kid-friendly warning was :P)

Here's a question what's the difference between Splott and Cardiff? I ask because last 2 were Nights out in Cardiff and now its a night out in Splott. Also anyone with an ounce of intelligence would know not to go near Splott at night on their own. :lol:

Nothing Splott is in Cardiff and is just another suburb of it. There's other places in Cardiff just as 'rough' but in IMO i think ME have picked Splott because of its Torchwood connections. In ''Ghost Machine'' Splott is made out to be a place where people steal, hound old people and generally dislike each other !! Chav city, you got to see more locals in this episode.

BTW i'm from Cardiff and i'm in no way dissing Splott but i do know what its like and no you wouldn't be silly enough to walk around there on your own after dark ;)

Edited by hells childe 17

Here's a question what's the difference between Splott and Cardiff? I ask because last 2 were Nights out in Cardiff and now its a night out in Splott. Also anyone with an ounce of intelligence would know not to go near Splott at night on their own. :lol:

Nothing Splott is in Cardiff and is just another suburb of it. There's other places in Cardiff just as 'rough' but in IMO i think ME have picked Splott because of its Torchwood connections. In ''Ghost Machine'' Splott is made out to be a place where people steal, hound old people and generally dislike each other !! Chav city, you got to see more locals in this episode.

BTW i'm from Cardiff and i'm in no way dissing Splott but i do know what its like and no you wouldn't be silly enough to walk around there on your own after dark ;)

so for a night out in Splott we should all huddle together in the centre of the dance floor and look scared?

No chavs please!

Sorting out how to make a Myfanwy costume!

You know your going to get them :lol:

So it's just like a night out in Custom House, just the accent is Welsh, not East London... wow what a change that will be for me. ;)

Something like that !!

Here's a question what's the difference between Splott and Cardiff? I ask because last 2 were Nights out in Cardiff and now its a night out in Splott. Also anyone with an ounce of intelligence would know not to go near Splott at night on their own. :blink:

BTW i'm from Cardiff and i'm in no way dissing Splott but i do know what its like and no you wouldn't be silly enough to walk around there on your own after dark :WINCE:

so for a night out in Splott we should all huddle together in the centre of the dance floor and look scared?

I believe Splott is pronunced Sploe is not enough to decide a theme.

Also we need some joints/fags for underage kids/drunk youths.

Oh and i am looking forward to having a stripper at the Hen party. He better be good not 'Gwen Copper? Your nicked!' *everything off in one go* Looking forward to some hot oiled muscle. Do I need to get some rolled up notes to slip into his g-string?

Does a posh frock fit for the Friday because I really can't be bother going to get changed after the gold ticket drinks reception.

Saturday... hmm... not a clue! Suggestions?

Sunday is probably going to be pyjamas because I don't own anything remotely chavy...

C&P'd from msn

*I think I will be in a PJ party

*as in a PJ themes hen party so it still fits the theme

*on Sat I think we're gonna do another cosplay from another show as if they had fallen through the rift

*and on Sun I have bought a dress