Screen Name Name badges!

foo

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want one tooooooooo :YAHOO:....if you dont mind ;) lol Well i dont think we will be hard to guess who we all are really, I'll be clued to Becky and Rhi all weekend and then Dayna and Karly once i meet them...they just dont know it yet :YAHOO::YAHOO::D then we will slowly become a huge group and take over the bar :YAHOO:

Edited by Jacobs_bint

I want one tooooooooo :angel:....if you dont mind :crying: lol Well i dont think we will be hard to guess who we all are really, I'll be clued to Becky and Rhi all weekend and then Dayna and Karly once i meet them...they just dont know it yet :dance::dance::crying: then we will slowly become a huge group and take over the bar :WINCE:

Ha ha ha well that's me warned then! Hee hee love ya really Cheryl!

Mwah ha ha ha yus we shall take over the bar!

nametagr.png

hehe

thats great! may have one?lol

even if we cant print off things or make a badge just like a white label thing or something with our name on! dosent have to really cost anything!

Of course thats what i mean by the group will get bigger we will steal everyone :D mwahahahaha

TO THE BAR!!!!!

:chair:

Wonder if they do red cocktails?? :D

nametagr.png

hehe

even if we cant print off things or make a badge just like a white label thing or something with our name on! dosent have to really cost anything!

Those are fabulous!! Eh... I can't do things like that... Plus I don't have a printer. Machinery hates me. All my printers die.

The one at work died this monring... No one came to help me, until they heard the sounds of screaming and the rampant printer abuse...

It wasn't my fault... Someone hadn't taken the tapey stuff off the printer... How was I to know it was there??

Feh. Machinery. It put my behind by an hour...

*grumbles*

Think I will hand write mine. Just ot save everyones nerves lol.

Ha ha red cocktails will be very apt! Heh heh me thinks I shall also be drinking red bull and vodka! Hmmm I prefer archers though.....wonder what redbull tastes like with archers.....hmmmm....oh dear, a very hyper Dayna we may have!

Ha ha red cocktails will be very apt! Heh heh me thinks I shall also be drinking red bull and vodka! Hmmm I prefer archers though.....wonder what redbull tastes like with archers.....hmmmm....oh dear, a very hyper Dayna we may have!

Hyper is cool... Providing you don't have palpitations!!! :thumbup:

CAn't stand Red bull. Love the taste, hate the effects!!! Not good!!! For me anyway lol. I shall stick to cocktails!! Or Jack Daniels... Or maybe Tia maria... Shame I don't know how to make a fast eric though...

Hyper is cool... Providing you don't have palpitations!!! :thumbup:

CAn't stand Red bull. Love the taste, hate the effects!!! Not good!!! For me anyway lol. I shall stick to cocktails!! Or Jack Daniels... Or maybe Tia maria... Shame I don't know how to make a fast eric though...

A fast eric? What's that? Oooh might have a black russian too! Oooh and pina coladas!

Hyper is cool... Providing you don't have palpitations!!! :lol:

A fast eric? What's that? Oooh might have a black russian too! Oooh and pina coladas!

Yay someone who likes cocktails!!!! I'll stand next to you so I don't look a total lush!!! And I won't be drinking at the disco cause I have to drive back to Manchester cause evil work won't let me have the day off on monday else I'd stay over another night!!!

Boo hiss!!!

Mmmm cocktails.

Why do I suspect the bar is going to cost a fortune?

*Suspect?* I KNOW!!! LOL! It will cost me a days wages just to BUY a cocktail but hey... It's the Hilton... I might never stay at one again!!! I'm going to make the most of it!!! :( That means I may even go swimming!!! YAy me... It will wake me up on sunday morning if nothing else!! LOL.

I want one tooooooooo :D....if you dont mind :clap: lol Well i dont think we will be hard to guess who we all are really, I'll be clued to Becky and Rhi all weekend and then Dayna and Karly once i meet them...they just dont know it yet :D:D:clap: then we will slowly become a huge group and take over the bar :D

cherlytag.jpg

nametagr.png

hehe

Sorry what's your first name :clap:

Only just found this thread!

Talie! They are awesome!

Can I have one too!

I have a laminator, so will probably just do a screen cap, print it off and laminate it.

But...............and here's the big but!

There are four of us!

Rhi

Dragonsanddaffodils

Matthew

Tul

Kieran

Kev

:clap:

I absolutely can't wait! It is so soon now!

Off to see the Lost Prophets Thursday, then camping for two nights on Saturday, then they are back at school.

Kev starts his new job the Monday after Prom (woops!), one tired bunny I think!