Latest Event Announcement: Twilight Talk

showmasters

You can enjoy these events by yourself as well as with other people really. It can be great to share these moments with somebody you know, but at the same time it has to be someone whi has exactly the same tastes as you do, otherwise your schedules could clash... But for the talks, no need to be with someone. Same with the autos, you get to meet the guest and can talk to him (plus a creww member can sometimes take a photo of both of you if you have a camera and if it is allowed, obviously!), and when you queue up for the photo area, you always meet wonderful people to talk to, so really, don't worry about the 'lonely' thing.

For the parents, well... I solved the problem by dragging my mother with me at LFCC. What convinced her was that Michael Shanks was attending, so everything went great! And now she's up for CM London as welln, even if she doesn't have anyone to meet for the moment - she's becoming to love the atmosphere at such events.

Now for your mock exams.... It's up to you, can't help on that one! :P

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not overly fussed about Mock Exams.

I can most likely persuade my parents to take me up even if they don't come with me, as long as they aren't working xP Obviously if they announce Sandra Bullock ( I think it is) then it'll be much easier :P

Oh and thanks for the advice, so even if your a shy person like me being alone should be fine?

Edited by xxobsessedxx

I'm not overly fussed about Mock Exams.

I can most likely persuade my parents to take me up even if they don't come with me, as long as they aren't working xP Obviously if they announce Sandra Bullock ( I think it is) then it'll be much easier :D

Oh and thanks for the advice, so even if your a shy person like me being alone should be fine?

I'm pretty shy, and I shall be alone....we can be shy together if you like :no: That should be fun, hanging out, but neither daring to speak to each other - lmao!!

But I went to ET alone, was really nervous about it, and came away with a couple of great new friends - so I don't worry anymore!

xC

looking at the website.......

"We have some guest talks running throughout the weekend. Although these are free, seating is limited so tickets will be needed. These are being handed out from the talk area."

where is the freeness in either talk?

i don't mind showmasters charging, yea i probably won't go if they do.

but can we get the website changed if they aren't actually offering free talks?

it feels slightly like cheating?

free talks would be much more preffered :)

"We have some guest talks running throughout the weekend. Although these are free, seating is limited so tickets will be needed. These are being handed out from the talk area."

It's very likely going to be the same as for LFCC like xxobsessedxx has posted, some talks free and for others you need to pay.

The wording on the site was very likely done before the plans for the two talks we have were made. I agree, it could be more clearer, and I'll put in a request to change this. :blink:

It's very likely going to be the same as for LFCC like xxobsessedxx has posted, some talks free and for others you need to pay.

The wording on the site was very likely done before the plans for the two talks we have were made. I agree, it could be more clearer, and I'll put in a request to change this. :hathor:

sorry didn't know about LFCC i was away so couldn't go

cheers.

I've just bought my tickets, I hope I'm not too far away from the stage ;) I had to wait for my little sisters answer before I bought them otherwise I would bought them straight away. I didn't want to buy one ticket and then buy my sisters because then we might be sitting apart.

I also paid for a Misha Collins photoshoot ticket :lol:

I am one happy bunny.

Edited by Glowingwings

Oh sheesh, am such a sucker... Just bought a ticket for the Twilight talk... Not looking forward to confessing to my hubby later that I am going to yet another Twilight event... Along with ET1, LFCC... Twi Prom, ET2 and The New Moon Premiere... Now Collectormania London.

Wish me luck!!!

• Moderators

any news as to when we can expect guest announcements for this :YAHOO:

There won't be any 'news' as such - guests are announced when contracts are finalised, so usually they just appear when they appear.

I think it says it is on a 'first bought, first seated' basis.... I don't even know if what I just said sounded correct, but anyway, you get the idea =)

Oh sheesh, am such a sucker... Just bought a ticket for the Twilight talk... Not looking forward to confessing to my hubby later that I am going to yet another Twilight event... Along with ET1, LFCC... Twi Prom, ET2 and The New Moon Premiere... Now Collectormania London.

Wish me luck!!!

I know we're not supposed to discuss other events than SM's, but this is not really an event and this isn't run by another 'company' so I guess it just doesn't count... But, you can actually attend a Premiere? How??

how does the ticketing allocation work for this talk? are seats allocated on purchase? or is it a free for all in groups? or something else :YAHOO:

The past paid for talks did give you an allocated seat. The earlier you bought, the lower your ticket number and the closer you were to the front.

Running a Twilight talk as a free for all would mean that there might be some people starting the line outside in the morning already. :huh:

• Showmasters Admin

ah thanks, just wondered if I'd need to book with others in order to sit with friends or not :)

Yes you should.

But as you can imagine we still can't garentee you'll be sat next to each other. If you get tickets 38,39,40,41. It maybe that the end of the row is 40! So 41 is not with them.

I think it says it is on a 'first bought, first seated' basis.... I don't even know if what I just said sounded correct, but anyway, you get the idea =)

Wish me luck!!!

I know we're not supposed to discuss other events than SM's, but this is not really an event and this isn't run by another 'company' so I guess it just doesn't count... But, you can actually attend a Premiere? How??

LOL! I am not going to watch the Premiere (one could wish she was a competition winner or something) We are just going down to Leicester Square to hang around in the cold and rain while the Stars go to the premiere - hehehe! xxx

Wish me luck!!!

LOL! I am not going to watch the Premiere (one could wish she was a competition winner or something) We are just going down to Leicester Square to hang around in the cold and rain while the Stars go to the premiere - hehehe! xxx

Oh... I thought maybe.... But well, never mind, I just let myself dream too much, I guess =)

Is there def going to be a UK premiere then? I haven't heard anything yet and someone was asking me (they think I know everything Twilight...) but with the movie being released at the same time in the US and UK (as well as some other countries) and I know that the US is getting one, I wondered how it would work for the UK.

I have considered going down if there is one (work will get sick of the time off I need for my obsession - but I could always be sick!)

Edited by CharmedOne