Amazing Guest Announcement coming soon!

showmasters

I don't think i've seen the name of Alan Alda, could it be him? I don't know if he ever done a con.

I literally just finished watching the West Wing finale (started season 1 in June) and I'd love any West Wing guests, though Alan Alda was pretty damn awesome. (Jimmy Smits please! - WW, Star Wars, Dexter...)

I don't think i've seen the name of Alan Alda, could it be him? I don't know if he ever done a con.

I literally just finished watching the West Wing finale (started season 1 in June) and I'd love any West Wing guests, though Alan Alda was pretty damn awesome. (Jimmy Smits please! - WW, Star Wars, Dexter...)

Yeah Martin Sheen would be an amazing guest!

• Moderators

It's still not working for the avatar :( it's less than 20kb and 64x64 in png) I don't uderstand...

It needs to be hosted on a site like Photobucket or Imageshack etc .. are you linking from those or trying to directly upload to the forum?

This tension is killing me, was on here at 7:30 last night and kept updating till late, then was even checking in the airport with Turkfox before we flew to Glasgow today lol

Still not annoyed about the delay, but my heart cant take much more :(

What if it isnt the guest not signing the contract, what if they have but the agent is poo and is faffing about with the sending of the damn thing.

Either way, cant wait to finally know who it is *cough* Bill Paxton *cough*

It's still not working for the avatar :( it's less than 20kb and 64x64 in png) I don't uderstand...

It needs to be hosted on a site like Photobucket or Imageshack etc .. are you linking from those or trying to directly upload to the forum?

It's hosted. Don't understand. I'm gonna try another extension.

To Amandfly and Babycatt: Is your avatar 64x64 that you're trying to upload? It has to be this size for the forum, I normally go to this site to change my picture into an avatar http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/

Then host it on a photo site. Hope that helps (I'm not very techinical so it could be something else!!) :P

Thank you - think i have a blank square now - but its a start!! xx :(

To Amandfly: Oh, I'm sorry its still not working. :( Mine took a couple of times before it went right so perhaps try it again. Do you copy and paste the link in the URL line of where its been hosted? It never worked when I tried to just upload it from my computer, it had to be an URL link. *crosses fingers it works for you soon*

To Babycatt: That sounds hopeful!! Hope you get your avatar up soon!!

Edited by sami

• Moderators

Heh, despite being only 23... I'd be wanting Alan Alda for MASH, not WW!

Yeah Martin Sheen would be an amazing guest!

President Bartlet himself would indeed be awesome. I'd also settle for Rob Lowe, Bradley Whitford, Allison Janney, Janel Moloney, Mary McCormack, Joshua Malina, Stockard Channing, Richard Schiff, Matthew Perry, Emily Procter, Kristen Chenoweth, Dule Hill, Jason Isaacs, Mark Harmon or Reed Diamond, but I doubt most of them would be the name we're waiting for :(

just had a talk with my 4 year old and i asked him the same questions that are on this foram

not been in lotr ameican not done a convention before so on and he replired after about 2 mins

BARNEY THE DINOSOUR. i asked the same questions to my 11 year old and he replied

HANNA MONTANA which do you think is the most realistic

This tension is killing me, was on here at 7:30 last night and kept updating till late, then was even checking in the airport with Turkfox before we flew to Glasgow today lol

Still not annoyed about the delay, but my heart cant take much more :WINCE:

What if it isnt the guest not signing the contract, what if they have but the agent is poo and is faffing about with the sending of the damn thing.

Either way, cant wait to finally know who it is *cough* Bill Paxton *cough*

Im not really annoyed either not really though it will make any future announcements like this pointless for me for a while, cause I wont be checking at the pre said time cause I'll be like is there, will there be an announcement?

Who knows whos fault it is, I still stand by what I said early in that nothing should have been said till the signed contract was in showmasters hands, don't you think?

:(

LLAP :P

It's still not working for the avatar :P it's less than 20kb and 64x64 in png) I don't uderstand...

Thank you - I have a head now!! :(