Amazing Guest Announcement coming soon!

showmasters

I wonder if its someone like Leslie Neilsen, he has done events in the US and although he was scheduled to do one in this country he cancelled that one. If it is him then the delay might relate to the contract terms from that cancelled appearance?

sadly the fact Leslie has done a US appearance rules him out of this announcement. I reeeeeeeeally want SM to get him though, HATE that other lot!

I wonder if its someone like Leslie Neilsen, he has done events in the US and although he was scheduled to do one in this country he cancelled that one. If it is him then the delay might relate to the contract terms from that cancelled appearance?

sadly the fact Leslie has done a US appearance rules him out of this announcement. I reeeeeeeeally want SM to get him though, HATE that other lot!

Leslie would be an amazing guest.

I have my fingers crossed for Chris Pine or Neil Patrick Harris, but I doubt it will be either of them. I don't even know if NPH has done a con before.

I hope this gets announced soon, I have an exam tomorrow and instead of revising, I'm hitting 'refresh' every two minutes on here :gorgeous:

Another clue

So what do we have

American

Not in LOTR or Twilight

Not done a show before

But SM have been trying to get for a while

Over here specifically for the show.

Did I miss anythng?

Another clue

So what do we have

American

Not in LOTR or Twilight

Not done a show before

Did I miss anythng?

Nope, I think that sums it up

Another clue

So what do we have

American

Not in LOTR or Twilight

Not done a show before

Did I miss anythng?

Yes, its either a man or a woman......

......or a dog

Another clue

So what do we have

American

Not in LOTR or Twilight

Not done a show before

Did I miss anythng?

Hmmm ... I think two of these statements are not excatly "wrong" but are not quite what was said.

It was said that the guest "is from the US". Not that they are American. There is a subtle difference that could prove important.

And it was also said that the guest "hasn't done a Con in the US or UK before". Not that they've never done one. So they could have done ones in Canada or Europe ...

Another clue

So what do we have

American

Not in LOTR or Twilight

Not done a show before

Did I miss anythng?

Unless *I* missed something, they haven't done a UK or US show before. They could have done events elsewhere in the world.

Another clue

So what do we have

American

Not in LOTR or Twilight

Not done a show before

Did I miss anythng?

Nope, I think that sums it up

now we just need a time to get the name..... this was fun waiting for like three days, getting a bit bored though now....

please announce soon!!!!!

Another clue

So what do we have

American

Not in LOTR or Twilight

Not done a show before

Did I miss anythng?

Unless *I* missed something, they haven't done a UK or US show before. They could have done events elsewhere in the world.

I knew there was a reason I put the 'have I missed something' question at the end, just in case I got something wrong as the thread is very long and my memory is very short.

HATE that other lot!

If you had gone to the other lots last event, you'd hate them even more :chair:

if you mean the one i met Linda Hamilton at then yes i know what you mean, its not just the shows though, the attitude of them on the forums too... so rude and unprofessional! Thank goodness for SM!

It should be Bill Murray 'cause it sure feels like Groundhog Day around here.

I'd love it if he were announced.

I'd love it if he were announced.

Did you ever have deja vu?

I don't think so but I could check with the kitchen.

well the great thing about all the signing shows we run you do not have to like every thing and every guest , and if you love twilight or not there is room for all at our events :chair:

i would like to say that picking on twilight is a little odd, as twilight is the hot thing this year , Lord of the Rings was the hot thing a few years ago and we had lots of guest from that film, we deal with hot thing shows and films , if its hot we are there its what we do here , so lets lay of the nocking of twilight just because you do not like this film , people are aloud to like what whatever they want so lets all be cool about twilight ok :D

and no i am not defending this because the guest is from twilight as they are not

jason

I understand about hot new films and girls and boys going crazy about them, I just want some old guests for once from horror films and other great films made a while back.