It's Suddenly Dawned On Me That There's Only 2 Months To Go...

jess8619

All I have is my outfit for the 1920's themed party. Nothing else. I have ideas and know what I want to get for the others, but I just haven't got round to it.

I should really get a move on... :|

Edited by Laurenx

I don't have anything ready. I don't tend to dress up cos i'd rather be comfortable and feel myself than worry about whether or not anything out of the ordinary is showing from my dress, etc etc lol

but it's cool to see others all fancy-fied and dazzling .. it's like a fashion show sometimes lol

i have really nooo money to spend on new clothes anyway... :D

Can't believe it's nearly september ... then october... wow time flies

ohh i tell you whats sad - i made a mii on wii in the style of - edward cullen! haha and he even looks like him... crooked smile.... pale.... awww ummm and ... short... but yeh...

ahha

anyway... woooooo et2.... even though i'd rather get the money back... aslong as there are some decent guests announced... i'm all systems go!

:D

Edited by fabadabdosy_uk

Im nearly sorted for et2 i have my 1920's outfit sorted, i have my dress for masquerade ball it jus needs altering slightly and need cloak and mask, i have my basball hat and shirt jus need to customise them i have my gloves need 2 make my skirt and find the right boots and im sorted lol xx

for the baseball party all i've got is a cap i bought which says "ciao bella" on it. for the masquerade ball i've only bought the mask, and the ribbons come off on one side, so i'm gonna need to find myself some superglue... and i have nothing for the 1920s party... clearly i'm not very organised, i'll probably be wearing jeans every night!

I'm not going to the 1920's party as far as I am aware because my parents have got work etc and I have school Monday morning, and I won't have slept properly since Tuesday considering I'm going to a concert on the Wednesday. Yes people falling asleep at school really is the way forward :(

Still need to finish my baseball outfit then I'm done... Oh and my mask... gah!

Just when u think ur ready and everythings seems nearly sorted, you realise that there's about fifty other things you need to get!!! That is EXactly where i'm at the moment... i think i just need now a baseball hat.... and then some extra dramatic make-up for the saturday night and i'm ready... i hope :D;):YAHOO:

For baseball party, I was going to wear to the ankle leggings, with knee high baseball socks pulled right up, a white long sleeved top with a blue non sleeved jacket and a white cap.

But I was going to wear heels.

Now I'm not sure because no one else seems to be because it's baseball.

:\

Thats so soon. I have a dress for the marquard ball but no mask, a t-shirt and just orded a cool basball cap but no shorts/ socks or anthing for the baseball party and no idea what i'm going to wear when i'm not dressing up ;)

I've started thinking about that aswell now i've got all my costumes sorted ( well kinda sorted ) What shall i wear to get my picture taken with the guests :D:YAHOO::YAHOO: i swear that i will have absoutly NO money left!!! ..... oh well it's worth it :YAHOO::geek::D