ONLINE SHOP NOW OPEN

showmasters

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry if this is a noob question but the fee for photo's (say £20) does that include getting something signed as well or is that going to be another £20?

I assume you do realise for that price you are actually in the photo too and taken by a professional photgrapher??

:smile:

Woo Hoooooo......

Just pruchased the gold programe and photoshoots for Brain Krause, Shannen Doherty & John Ryse Davies for the saturday and Doug Bradley, Misha Collins and Robert Englund for the sunday....am I mad or wot...hehe

Will be booking photoshoot with Kai Owens as soon as avilable.

Can't wait.... :smile::smile::smile::dance:

sorry if this is a noob question but the fee for photo's (say £20) does that include getting something signed as well or is that going to be another £20?

I was actually wondering the same thing before I went to my first event in July... Is it really worth it? Isn't that a bit expensive?

But I ended up booking three photo shoots anyway, at least to make up my mind about them and see if it was really worth it. Now I can tell you: if the photo ops you book are with actors you really like, it is totally worth it! A wonderful souvenir, and the photos are really gorgeous. You can go and see in some other topics (LFCC for example), where some of us posted their own photos, it will help you decide, I think.

Now, if you really have to choose between a photo and an autograph, as David said you can always hope that you will be able to get an 'over the table' photo with the guest on the day. But generally you won't be able to get one with the busy guests (I wouldn't hope too much with Shannen and Misha this year, for example), simply since they don't have the time to pose...

Up to you =)

Oh, I have a question: are the guests all going to appear both days? That's what is said in the first message, but it's quite surprising isn't it?

• Moderators

Generally all the overseas actors i.e. flyovers from America etc do both days at an event, as it's not worth organising 1 day from a financial perspective.

So yes, the majority will do both days unless something changes.

There may be some more local guests that are 1 day ones though.

Generally all the overseas actors i.e. flyovers from America etc do both days at an event, as it's not worth organising 1 day from a financial perspective.

cool i was wondering that also as i can only make the saturday.

local guests ey? any ideas? *coughwarwickdaviscough*

• Showmasters Admin

cool i was wondering that also as i can only make the saturday.

local guests ey? any ideas? *coughwarwickdaviscough*

There are usually some UK based guests that do only one day (Star Wars/Doctor Who/etc). Will one of them be Warwick? We don't know.

None of the Mods on this forum have access to guest announcements before they are put on here. So asking them is pointless.

Edited by Too Tall

I just wondered when the money would come out my bank for my orders? i got the confirmation email etc last week when i ordered it but my bank usually stops me from being able to use money once its being processed. and i have a tendancy of being irratic with money ha so i dont want to spend it by mistake.

Quick question.

What is the Gold Pass shipping?

I'm gonna buy a Gold Pass but noticed this option on the checkout page Delivery Methods. Just wondering how it is different from normal post delivery.

Thanks

The orders are manually processed as soon as possible by Jola.

I believe she's away now though, so I don't know what orders she has done yet.

Not anymore..... I believe Showmasters are currently processing these. I only deal with the processing of tickets for the conventions now :YAHOO:

As soon as the new guests are announced, will it be possible updater my first order to make a shipment common?

If you mean if you can add to an already placed order, then the answer is no. You need to place seperate orders as the online shop keeps a track of stock levels.