Buffy/Angel Couples Game

Charlie Aome

Buffy Couples  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite Buffy/? couple

• Spike/Buffy - Spuffy
    • Angel/Buffy - Bangel
  2. 2. Who's your favorite unconventional fanfic couple?

• Tara/Oz
    • Wesley/Dawn
    • Faith/Wesley
    • Xander/Andrew
    • Willow/Wesley
    • Dawn/Oz
    • Giles/Anya
    • Faith/Xander
    • Lorne/Anya
    • Dawn/Graham
    • Riley/Harmony
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Scooby/Fang Gang Couple?

• Xander/Anya
    • Willow/Tara
    • Fred/Gunn
    • Fred/Wesley
    • Angel/Nina
    • Angel/Kate
    • Spike/Harmony
    • Buffy/Riley
    • Cordy/Doyle
    • Cordy/Angel
    • Cordy/Groo
    • Willow/Oz

So I was thinking about this last night while I was reading some fanfic and i was curious what some of people's favorite couples are.

I figured i'd start w/ the usual are you Spuffy or a Bangel fan? Personally i'm a giant Spuffy fan, can't get enough, but then i thought what about other couples. The fandom has some pretty crazy pairings that i like and i was curious to see who others liked. Eh i just figured it was something more we could talk about before this amazing event!!!!!! I'm so excited

Ok i'm done Willow rambling promise :) so vote and have fun discussin ur favs :)

I figured i should also say who i voted for :) hehe

I picked Spuffy cause hey super hotness!

2nd i picked Tara/Oz. I dunno i read a story with them once and some hints of them in others and i just absolutely loved it. I think they'd be really sweet together.

3rd i picked Fred/Wes cause i thought they were adorable together and i wished they'd had more time on Angel.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st I picked Spuffy just cos it's so fun and gave so many fun moments.

2nd I went with Giles/Anya because after Tabula Rasa how could you not, that's the funniest couple in the history of history.

3rd I went with Xander and Anya cos they were easily the best couple ever and even after their break up they couldn't stay away from each other

1st I picked Spuffy just cos it's so fun and gave so many fun moments.

2nd I went with Giles/Anya because after Tabula Rasa how could you not, that's the funniest couple in the history of history.

3rd I went with Xander and Anya cos they were easily the best couple ever and even after their break up they couldn't stay away from each other

You know when i started reading fanfiction i totally forgot about Giles and Anya in Tabula Rasa. I was like wow what a novel idea the two of them together altho after reading a lot of stories with them i kinda really like it. their kinda adorable together :)

1st - Spuffy (Duh Charlie)

2nd - Giles/Anya (cos like Charlie they seem awesome in fanfic together, really sweet couple)

3rd - Willow/Tara (just for totally snuggley adorableness)

Woot woot for multiple choice quizes, ta Charlie!

Thanks Jade! glad u liked. i was bored thought i'd see what people thought :) ps. we needa chat soon! it's been far too long

1) Spuffy (come on! Angel was all dark broody and tortured whereas Spike got his soul for her and strived to be a better man for her)

2) willow and wesley- would be funny to see the characters do what the actual actors are doing in real life. also they were cute in angel when willow was restoring angel's soul

3) willow and tara- amber was fantastic and it was nice to see snuggly lovey couples and the cute grins they gave each other.

1) Spuffy

2) Xander and Andrew

3) Wesley and Fred

Have you read any stories w/ Xander and Andrew? We convinced my friend Jake to write it into her story and it's so hilarious. I kinda love Xander gay. He's so fab, like Lorne fab!

and i loved Wes and Fred too their super sweet :)

I went with:

a) Spuffy - Spike love for Buffy was so much more passionate and intense than Angel

:P Xander/Faith - I love Faith making Xander her boy toy, it would be a great relationship me thinks

c) Willow/Oz - I loved Willow with Tara but innocent Willow with Oz was so cute - they were adorable together, I cried when they split up

1.I had to go Buffy/Angel-Buffy/Spike was a bit interesting when Buffy never returned his feelings in any way, after that it was a bit blah and I never liked how Spike was sapped a bit by Buffy [which James Marsters himself said he didn't like in interviews].

2.Willow/Wesley-My 2 favourite Buffy/Angel verse guy and girl and the actors are together in real life, with their chemistry how could I not ship them.

3.Wesley/Fred-This was hard as I love both Willow pairings too, but I had to go with Wesley and Fred as it meant I got to see my favourite guy all romantic [i quite liked Wesley/Lilah as well-don't know why that wasn't listed?]. :P

Edited by bonniesrg

1.I had to go Buffy/Angel-Buffy/Spike was a bit interesting when Buffy never returned his feelings in any way, after that it was a bit blah and I never liked how Spike was sapped a bit by Buffy [which James Marsters himself said he didn't like in interviews].

2.Willow/Wesley-My 2 favourite Buffy/Angel verse guy and girl and the actors are together in real life, with their chemistry how could I not ship them.

3.Wesley/Fred-This was hard as I love both Willow pairings too, but I had to go with Wesley and Fred as it meant I got to see my favourite guy all romantic [i quite liked Wesley/Lilah as well-don't know why that wasn't listed?]. :thumbup:

I totally forgot about Wesley and Lilah. my bad that was kinda a diabolical relationship.

And i know how James feels about season 7 but i just fricking love Spike. He's just so best of both worlds you know? He's passionate and strong and says how he feels and isn't afraid to say s*** that'll hurt you but cherishes you like ur gold. Ah he's just so wonderful. I'm aware i'm in love with a fictional character and i'm ok with that. Altho i've heard nothing but good things about James he seems like the biggest sweetie but i'm totally aware that i love spike and just appreciate James and his amazing skills. he's an amazing actor. i wish he was in more stuff. some of his spike monologues from season 6 are really powerful. ok i think i'm done gushing for now :) hehe

Buffy-Angel: it's the original pairing, not going to go I to why I dislike Spuffy in comparison (spuffy fans would destroy me). I just really like the chemistry and IMO the whole Angel going evil story line was one of the best in the show! Plus Spike made an amazing comic villain!

Willow-Wesley: nothing to do with Aly and Alexis being a couple in the real world, I just like the 2 characters, they are pretty funny, both a abut blumbering, so makes a nice easygoing comical couple.

Xander-Anya: these 2 crack me up! So much fun to watch, so hands down my winner :)

Spuffy - I mean, does anyone ACTUALLY like Bangel? Bangel suck. Buffy and Spike and perfect together.

Xander/Andrew - Well, clearly there was a lot of chemistry there. :blink: I'd love to see a little more there...

Xander/Anya - It was a close call between them and Willow/Tara, but I went with Xander and Anya, because I always thought they were perfect for each other, even at prom; all the way through to the end.

Spuffy - I mean, does anyone ACTUALLY like Bangel? Bangel suck. Buffy and Spike and perfect together.

Me and ALL of my friends who watch Buffy lol!

We all agree that Spike was a better character when he was Evil....he was frigging hilarious!

Me and ALL of my friends who watch Buffy lol!

We all agree that Spike was a better character when he was Evil....he was frigging hilarious!

Aw i just think hes an amazing character period. he was always funny and sarcasm it was just more subtle in season 7.

and ur welcome to like Bangel altho i personally don't. The OG stuff was nice but the tortured romeo/juliet bit was just too much for me. i found him really whiny.

1. Spuffy! :stretcher:

2. I went for Faith and Wesley - though none of those couples really do it for me. I quite like a bit of Spike/Dawn or Xander/Dawn or even Angel/Fred!

3. Cordy and Doyle - with Willow/Oz, Willow/Tara, Fred/Wes and Fred/Gunn coming a close second, third, fourth and fifth!! :thumbup:

1. Spuffy! ;)

2. I went for Faith and Wesley - though none of those couples really do it for me. I quite like a bit of Spike/Dawn or Xander/Dawn or even Angel/Fred!

3. Cordy and Doyle - with Willow/Oz, Willow/Tara, Fred/Wes and Fred/Gunn coming a close second, third, fourth and fifth!! :(

i went for

buffy/angel

faith/ xander - although i did like giles/ anya just didnt see it on the list till after i voted

finally fred/gunn - they were cute together never really liked fred with wesley

i like the idea of fred/angel -would have been interesting to watch

I totally forgot about Wesley and Lilah. my bad that was kinda a diabolical relationship.

And i know how James feels about season 7 but i just fricking love Spike. He's just so best of both worlds you know? He's passionate and strong and says how he feels and isn't afraid to say s*** that'll hurt you but cherishes you like ur gold. Ah he's just so wonderful. I'm aware i'm in love with a fictional character and i'm ok with that. Altho i've heard nothing but good things about James he seems like the biggest sweetie but i'm totally aware that i love spike and just appreciate James and his amazing skills. he's an amazing actor. i wish he was in more stuff. some of his spike monologues from season 6 are really powerful. ok i think i'm done gushing for now :) hehe

Spike I like, just not when he's character changed drastically because of Buffy. At least when he was whipped by Drusilla [also not listed and I love them as a couple :poki: ] he was still himself and his own man, but with Buffy he was tamed a bit which I didn't like. Spike was always a fantastic character and I didn't like when he was rained in. So I loved it when he went over to Angel and became himself again.