There is a MAJOR LOTR's guest going!

Adam

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah but i would love it to have newbies and Sean that way i could spend more time with him!

i know if i die tomorrow i have met the most angel like human on the planet!

i love him it wouldnt be boring for me after 13 years its more than i can hope for..... tho i can undertand all of you! you havent had the fandom i have for him!

tell you what if they get orli and Sir ian and Sean and you lot go and hang out with orli and ian and i can hang out with Sean......

there are people who couldnt make it last time that would love to meet them so i guess we have to try not be selfish!

the only reason i will go as i said to LCC is if Seany is there!

huggles

Andrea xx

I think it could be Viggo..If you look at the outline it kinda looks like him..Or Sean Astin..But we've had him already so get your hopes up for Viggo! Or Orlando..If Orlando came to London it'd be better coz...All the little shoppers wont bloody step on my foot like they kept doing with Elijah =/ I didnt think i was that small....

Tch! Spoil sport! Anyway he wasnt in Lord of the rings was he? He could of been..i mean shane richie could of been too! oh my god! What are we going to do?! And i wonder if he does little britain autographs...coz its funny with the guy coming on to him! and it's fun to go eh eh ehhhh i'll shoosh now..

It has to be Viggo, Jezebel is still on her death bed and only Viggo can save her now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please SM's the suspense is killing us all, just tell us who he is, go on, just an ikkle clue would be good, but make it an easy one!!!!!!!!!!!!