There is a MAJOR LOTR's guest going!

Adam

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be fab if someone like Viggo went.....he was so generous with his time at the Premiere compared to the other guests. He personalised every autograph and was calm as he wondered around. He signed on the way in and out. I unfortunately didn't manage to get his auto!!! :D;)

So I'd LOVE to see him there........but other big guests from LOTR are fine too! :P:lol:

Vicky xx :lol:

Even though I met him last time round, my number one choice would still be Elijah Wood. After him, it's really difficult, because there are so many of the LOTR cast I would love to meet! Some people think it's going to be Sean Astin. If that's the case, that would be great!!! He's one of the nicest people I've ever (very, very briefly) met. :angel:

What about we have the stewards of gondor

SEAN BEAN i really want to meet lord rings james bond sharpe etc etc what an actor.

David wenham played faramir to a TTTTTTTTTTTT

and john Noble deanthour what a mad man.

you could get a really good phot with them together on it hint hint.

PLUS get john rhys davis as i havent met gimli yet.

I'm hoping it'll be someone NEW!!!

i know!

I think that its better haviong new ones than sean and elijah again!!

Yes they were funny and alot of people liked it but it would get repetitive and they would lose their crowds...

and would get boring! :unsure:

because if they come again everyone will want them to go the next time...and so on... and eventually it will become an event for just sean and elijah!

It sounds good at the moment but will eventually get boring

and the point of collectormania is to collect autographs that are relitavly rare and i think that their auto will be relitevly normal to have !!

well that was my point of view!!

*breathes a sigh of relief*