Sir Stirling Moss

Count Fooku

• Showmasters Admin

Hello everyone

Yes that is confirmed. We got him at the last minute just as the flyers went to print.

Nice to meet you all at the lfcc today. It was a very busy event and i spent nearly all day giving out leaflets at the door.

More announcements soon.

Dave Phillips

• Showmasters Admin

Yes i went out to give out leaflets and ended up directing traffic

As a show organiser if you see the queues backing up you just pitch in and help out.

However i am not quite used to dealing with Dogs , cats, Rabbits and other such strange creatures.

Did give out some leaflets to what looked like a terminator and a very nice girl/man dressed in a green luminous tutu. I was about to say "leaflet madam" when i realised the guy had a hairy chest and changed my sentence to "Here you go sir". Have to say though hats off to Jason on this one he did a great job and everyone i spoke to had a great time.

Dave Phillips

Met him years ago when he came along to my university for a publicity/charity event. Absolutely wonderful bloke; made time to speak to everybody who was involved/supporting the event and not just the principal folk. Can't speak too highly of the guy, made me proud to be British, etc etc. - you get the picture.

Edited by TommyT

Have met Mansell & Hill before ... They are both extremely nice people...!!! Would be great to see them at a SM event !!! Also - the famous F1 commentator - whose name has completely skipped my mind !!!

... Just been Google-ing...... Murray Walker !!!! He'd be awesome !!!

I'm really disappointed Sir Stirling Moss will be at Autographica.....Do you realise how much money I'm now going to be spending at the show?!!! :poki::poki::poki:

Absolutely amazing announcement, a true sporting icon. Well done SM.