Nicky's patented "Who was that fit girl?' thread

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im the exact same lol :lol:

cosplayers are always dead skinny and hot lol :D

haha exactly. But then again, there aren't really any characters in anything that aren't skinny that anyone would want to cosplay!

I'm gonna go as the michealn man it'll be grand :YAHOO: haha

[cosplayers are always dead skinny and hot lol :(

Don't go confusing skinny with 'hot' - there are plenty of girls who are anything but skinny, but are still hot as hell :firedevil:

Man I might be in with a chance :blush:

If I lose aprox 30 stone by novemeber clare refield it is :D

Man I might be in with a chance :uhoh:

If I lose aprox 30 stone by novemeber clare refield it is :blush:

I bet you're exaggerating slightly. Don't be too worried about fitting into cliches and boxes - like I say 'fit' and 'hot' or 'sexy' don't mean size 0. I know plenty of women I'd consider sexy as hell that are way over size 12.

Man I might be in with a chance :uhoh:

If I lose aprox 30 stone by novemeber clare refield it is :poki:

I bet you're exaggerating slightly. Don't be too worried about fitting into cliches and boxes - like I say 'fit' and 'hot' or 'sexy' don't mean size 0. I know plenty of women I'd consider sexy as hell that are way over size 12.

Maybe slightly :blush: just a tad though :D

You're a man of indivdual tastes then :o

You're a man of indivdual tastes then :blush:

Lol I think you're misinterpreting what I'm saying. I'm not talking about size 26. I'm saying that there are sexy size 14 women, and there are sexy size 6 women. It's got more to do with your frame that it has to do with measurements. Height is also a factor, obviously.

Edited by MikeDonovan

Aviva, what did you do with said booby sig afterwards?

Please tell me that you're not a middle aged woman who got it tattooed over and is showing it to strangers in front of their children!

It's in the picture thread, page 11, I think. It's more or less washed off now! No tattooes.

[cosplayers are always dead skinny and hot lol :(

Don't go confusing skinny with 'hot' - there are plenty of girls who are anything but skinny, but are still hot as hell :firedevil:

And on the flipside it's not uncommon to see skinny overdone until it's anything but hot. Or as an Aussie mate of mine once said "Strewth luv, if I really wanted to see your ribs that clearly, I'd just send you for an X-ray."

Myself and my friend were sitting next to them at the 12.35 star trek talk. Real babes, tried to muster up the courage to talk to them but hit a wall of phail. On that note, Dominic Keating came across as very rude, overpowering and abrasive, and even slightly racist @_o.

Well, I met Dominic Keating and thought he was absolutely charming. If you found him "rude, overpowering and abrasive" then maybe that's more of a reflection of your own inadequate shortcomings seeing as, by your own admission, you lack even the courage to speak to the opposite sex. Are you jealous, maybe, seeing as Keating has the attractive confidence so pathetically insufficient in yourself?

As for calling him "slightly racist", I find that slanderous. I assume you're ignorant of the fact that his girlfriend is Vietnamese.

I love Dominic, I thought he was lovely.

20090719lfcc090186.jpg

Someone must know who this is? lol

I know her first name, but I won't say it as she might not want me too. :D

I'll tell you that she is SArmy though, so that means any man has to live up to the perfection that is Zachary Quinto. Good luck with that. :D

I know her first name, but I won't say it as she might not want me too. :D
What harm is knowing her first name??? Unless she only goes by one name???

Fine, it's Alice. But if she tells me off it's on your head troublemaker. :blush:

And you don't know, she might be like Cher. :D

I'll tell you that she is SArmy though, so that means any man has to live up to the perfection that is Zachary Quinto. Good luck with that. :D

Man alive it's good to be SArmy :D

You should have come to the pub with us, there was much, much hilarity to be had!

Edited by Kenny

I have followed the latter part of this thread with some interest on returning from London and can only add this...

I am a 45 year old middle-aged man, I carry much more weight than I should, am losing my hair and I wear glasses.

Listen kiddies, these days, to me EVEN the blokes are starting to look good.

(Not really)

Edited by SlippDigby

Or as an Aussie mate of mine once said "Strewth luv, if I really wanted to see your ribs that clearly, I'd just send you for an X-ray."

hahaha im stealing that one!

I got to say Poison Ivy cosplayer was Stunning - does anyone if she is the same girl who cosplayed as Electra at lfacc a couple of years ago?? she looked similar

What harm is knowing her first name??? Unless she only goes by one name???

Fine, it's Alice. But if she tells me off it's on your head troublemaker. :YAHOO:

When Nicky turns up at Collectormania London, something tells me he's going to be wearing his 'bodybuilder' T shirt again.

I have followed the latter part of this thread with some interest on returning from London and can only add this...

I am a 45 year old middle-aged man, I carry much more weight than I should, am losing my hair and I wear glasses.

(Not really)

That's either REALLY funny, or REALLY disturbing :D

(Not really)

That's either REALLY funny, or REALLY disturbing :D

Or, third option - somewhat erotic.

Edited by Kenny

Crep, did you cosplay at LFCC?

I didn't manage it down, my bus was cancelled like on the day from edinburgh, raging like. Thankfully I hadn't prebooked anything!

I was gonna for glasgow CM but I don;t know if i should :wacko: I'm going alone and will maybe feel a bit daft lol :D

That's either REALLY funny, or REALLY disturbing :P

Or, third option - somewhat erotic.

Er... guys, this thread is called the 'who was that fit girl' thread. Maybe what you're talking about should have it's own thread?? ;)