Any last minute queries/worries/etc?

I bought on line my photo shoot with Michael Shanks for Saturday, but I'm thinking about buying an extra one if still avaiable for the Sunday one.

Can I buy it already on Saturday?

Will it be easy to find where ticket for talks are given out?

I think there will be piles of people and a big mess, I get lost in such a confusion.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your post just made me wonder...

What kind of times do people start queueing for standard entry? I am planning to get there for around 9 and I'm hoping to get in as soon as possible (buying early bird ticket), so could I be queueing in the same queue as people wanting to buy standard tickets even though they can't get in until a couple of hours later? :blink:

From my view point of the pre-paid queue last year it appeared that any early 'standards' were seperated from the 'early pay on the day' queue by the crew and put into a seperate standard queue to the side and back a bit, i.e. out of the way :dance:

• Showmasters Admin

Virtual ticket for Jake and Hugh?

They will not have VTs

Thanks, are alll these queues next to each other or at different parts of the building?

One on the left of the main doors, one on the right. Last time

Mind you last year some on the day people got in quicker than the prepaid!

As yo ulook at EC2 from the front.

Left side, PRE-PAID

Right side PAY ON THE DAY

Middle - Gold.

Your post just made me wonder...

What kind of times do people start queueing for standard entry? I am planning to get there for around 9 and I'm hoping to get in as soon as possible (buying early bird ticket), so could I be queueing in the same queue as people wanting to buy standard tickets even though they can't get in until a couple of hours later? :gorgeous:

From my view point of the pre-paid queue last year it appeared that any early 'standards' were seperated from the 'early pay on the day' queue by the crew and put into a seperate standard queue to the side and back a bit, i.e. out of the way :D

Correct.

We ask the people in the queue waiting for standaed to stand to one side and let the early-bird people past.

I think (can't find it now) that I saw TooTall reply to somebody who was arriving at 8:30 and he said they'd get in by about 9:15, is that right? How much difference would that half an hour make?

That timing was based on the PAY ON THE DAY queue. If you are there 30 minutes before I'd say you'll be in by 9:05.

To be honest it's got nothing to do with time. It's all about how many people are in front of you.

You may get in the show in 30 seconds or 10 minutes but if there are still 2000 people in front of you, then you've in the same boat.

I have a stupid question: for those of us crewing, where do we go to get let in?

From past experience, walk down the left side of the building (facing it), and you'll find an opening.

If all else fails, follow people.

Correct.

I bought on line my photo shoot with Michael Shanks for Saturday, but I'm thinking about buying an extra one if still avaiable for the Sunday one.

Can I buy it already on Saturday?

Will it be easy to find where ticket for talks are given out?

I think there will be piles of people and a big mess, I get lost in such a confusion.

You can buy the Sunday Mike ticket on Saturday.

The talk area is just inside the doors to the left. The tickets will be given out there.

• Showmasters Admin

What are the chances of me being able to get a Michael Shanks photo ticket on Saturday for the Saturday shoot and what time will they stop being sold?

Pretty good. And they'll be sold up until the shoot starts unless they sell out.

OK, so I know we've had numerous topics with questions and whatnot, and we have a lot of new people to this event - either first timers to LFCC, or even first timers at any event!

I just wanted to give people a topic in case anyone wanted to double check anything, if you're still unsure about certain things etc, then please ask. I'd rather people were as relaxed as possible beforehand, and just look forward to the event!

I'm sure there's plenty of other info around to, so do search! But if you wanna ask, go ahead :thumbup:

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

I have no idea if anyones still around to answer this but here goes.

My friend that was coming with me cant make it as she's pretty ill. SO i now have a sunday photo shoot with Peter and a spare twilight talk ticket. I know they cant be refunded but i dont want them to be waisted, it seems such a shame.

Im trying to find someone else to come with me but its such short notice im having trouble.

My friend that was coming with me cant make it as she's pretty ill. SO i now have a sunday photo shoot with Peter and a spare twilight talk ticket. I know they cant be refunded but i dont want them to be waisted, it seems such a shame.

Im trying to find someone else to come with me but its such short notice im having trouble.

Do you know the colour for the photoshoot? I'm quite interested for the photoshoot althgout I would try to get one on Saturday because of the talks on Sunday. But reading this forum, it looks like it's going to be sold out quite quickly so...

Do you know the colour for the photoshoot? I'm quite interested for the photoshoot althgout I would try to get one on Saturday because of the talks on Sunday. But reading this forum, it looks like it's going to be sold out quite quickly so...

sorry, im new at this so i dont really know what you mean by colour? on the edge of the ticket is a red/dark pink colour.....is that what you mean? whats the significance of the colour?

I was just wondering where the ticket booth was you know the place where you get the talk tickets and also can you get tickets for more than one person. Me and the people who are coming with me all have Standard entry tickets and the main reason why we might want to go in earlier than that is to get talk tickets just in case they run out by the time we go in. But we all dont want to give another 5 pounds each. But of course I don't mind paying for an Early bird ticket if I can get all the talk tickets I need.

Edited by Glowingwings

sorry, im new at this so i dont really know what you mean by colour? on the edge of the ticket is a red/dark pink colour.....is that what you mean? whats the significance of the colour?
The busiest photoshoots are split into groups. The tickets are colour coded and each group (colour) gets called up in turn. You can't go into the photshoot unless your colour has been called - unless you have a gold pass of course.

I think the order the groups are called in is blue first, then yellow, followed by green, and red last.

I was just wondering where the ticket booth was you know the place where you get the talk tickets and also can you get tickets for more than one person. Me and the people who are coming with me all have Standard entry tickets and the main reason why we might want to go in earlier than that is to get talk tickets just in case they run out by the time we go in. But we all dont want to give another 5 pounds each.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....st&p=918137

Have a look at this topis. it will tell you every thing You need to know.

I am afraid if you want to go in early you will have to pay 5 pounds extra. there is 500 seats in the talks you should be okay. Dont hold me to that. Lol

no cheques. cash and showmasters vouchers only at the signing desks.

When you use your credit card at the organiseres booth you will be vouchers. showmasters money as we call it.

You can't use SM vouchers to buy stuff from the dealers.

Hi there.

A few weeks back I ordered two tickets for the sunday show and my tickets finally arrived today and when I opened the letter theres only one ticket. I have checked my billing email and I have ordered 2 tickets without any doubt and have been charged the full ammount. Please advise on what to do and how me and my friend can still get entry.

Hi there.

A few weeks back I ordered two tickets for the sunday show and my tickets finally arrived today and when I opened the letter theres only one ticket. I have checked my billing email and I have ordered 2 tickets without any doubt and have been charged the full ammount. Please advise on what to do and how me and my friend can still get entry.

I would suggest that you print out the e-mail confirmation of your order (and failing that go to the shop, log in, and see if you can get an order confirmation printed from there) and take it along with you tomorrow. If you want to be doubly sure, maybe you could take along the bank/credit card statement which shows the money for two tickets being taken (I assume you have checked that they took the money for two tickets?) - should be possible if you have online banking.

Right I have just double checked my bank statement and I have been charged for 2 tickets so i'm printing off my bank statement and my email confirmation of buying the tickets. Ill bring both of them with some ID and hopefully it should all be fine

Many thanks as this is my first convention ever so im new to everything :)

I hope that someone still reads this! Because I'm sure that my question doesn't deserve it's on topic.

Tomorrow is my first LFCC (woo!), and I've looked all over the site but can't find an answer for my question. If my sister lined up and paid for an autograph, would I also have to pay to stand in the line with her (and so that I could take a photo, if it was allowed)? Or wouldn't they let me, because I might be sneaky and get an autograph?

Thanks for your help :D

I hope that someone still reads this! Because I'm sure that my question doesn't deserve it's on topic.

Tomorrow is my first LFCC (woo!), and I've looked all over the site but can't find an answer for my question. If my sister lined up and paid for an autograph, would I also have to pay to stand in the line with her (and so that I could take a photo, if it was allowed)? Or wouldn't they let me, because I might be sneaky and get an autograph?

Thanks for your help :D

you only pay per Autograph - not per person

when you pay for the auto they supply you with ticket so they know how many you purchased - regardless of the number of people that meet the guest

make sure you get two VT tickets if needed to enter busy guest queue

the dude

Edited by the dude