Have you ever...

TigFan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes many times, and everytime i wanted the ground to open and swollow me!

Have you ever moaned about someone to someone else but not knowing that the person you are talking about is in the room and you didnt know? -Woah do you get my drift?

I get your drift! :huh: And yes who hasn't done that! :lol: You are in full swing- getting things of your chest and then you notice the person and you kind of swallow your words- go bright red and slink away!

Nah I dont do it often, just very embarrassing when it does happen! :P

Have you ever waved at someone you thought was waving at you then turned around to see their best mate waving at them? (If you catch my drift too) :lol:

lol yes all the time!!! im never quite sure so i have to ask people

have you ever made embaressing bodily noises in front of people you shouldnt have??

^^ i have :hathor: me and 2 friends went to an echoey place and drank lots of cheap coke and we were burping when the mayor of our town walked past.. and she knew our names cos she used 2 b a teacher at our school

hehe yeh! once! the first time I ever went I didnt drink, and I got dehydrated and collapsed. They thought I'd taken summat and they threw me out, which was nice!

Have You Ever had your bag nicked when youve been clubbing?

By wild animal do you mean a goat? because I got chased by one of those and the git butted me.......ouch

Also accidently swam through lots and lots of jellyfish after a storm on holiday- that hurt!

Also when I was in the sea last summer I had a porpoise swim underneath me and he was swimming fast and didnt expect it so that hurt a bit, I was shocked! That was amazing actually :D

cant think of any more now!

Have you ever swam with a porpoise/ whale/ dolphin? Im curious now :D

ive bitten a maggot in half (it was a dare when when i was at uni and eventually became a tradition)

Euck!!!!

Have you ever been sick after eating spaghetti and had to pull it out of your throat? :huh:

Edited by Cathyvicki