COE: Which was the best Day?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. COE: Which was the best Day?

• Day One
    • Day Two
    • Day Three
    • Day Four
    • Day Five

I thought day five was awful, a really bad way to end the series. If it had been different I think I could have loved this series. And I mean yeah, it was all resolved so no complaints there - but it was imo a really, really crappy way to end the series.

• Moderators

Definitely Day 4.

Had the right balance between the Torchwood drama and political worldwide stuff.

Other days did feel a little padded out from time to time, and Day 5 didn't resolve the 456 stuff in the best way.

The overall ending didn't bother me. I quite like the occasional ending when a hero actually seems like they can't deal with all this stuff - they did it in 24 a couple of years ago - and it wasn't as 'final' as people seem to think it was.

Not sure if it can carry on without Ianto to be honest. The team is too small now, and I'm not a huge fan of new faces being added. But then I wasn't sure if it'd work without Owen and Tosh, and I think it did - but can I judge based on one week?

Not sure if it can carry on without Ianto to be honest. The team is too small now, and I'm not a huge fan of new faces being added.

I know that is still the thing that really annoys me, bring back Ianto!!!

Don't mind new faces being added but not at the cost of the entire team

i voted for day four just to add a vote

when in fact every day was great - COE was one of the greatest 5 days of TV in recent times - gripping, edge of the seat, filled with laughs, tears, surprises - WOW 5/5

the dude :thumbup:

Not sure if it can carry on without Ianto to be honest. The team is too small now, and I'm not a huge fan of new faces being added. But then I wasn't sure if it'd work without Owen and Tosh, and I think it did - but can I judge based on one week?

Totally agree with that. I dont really like when new people get added to a show when you've invested so much emotion in the ones that came before.

I know shows have to evolve to keep them fresh but killing 3 main cast within such a short space of time is a bit too much to deal with!

xxx

Day four. Purely because it did what I thought no fiction could do and made me cry (when I say cry, I mean sob like a baby). I feel like I've been put through the emotional wringer and am still shocked from it now. It really was a sensational piece of television!

I was stuck between day 3 and 4 but went for 4 just because of that scene with Jack and Ianto, I have never been so devistated about a TV character dieing all my life. Day 3 had the classic scene with the beans lmao.

Day 4 was so well done when they were talking about getting rid of all the children you don't want I was so shocked and then realised if that had happened when I was a kid I would so be alien drugs right now.

I spent all of day 5 expecting Ianto to come back I know people would say it was getting stupid with bringing people back but I so wouldn't have cared.

Any one elses Love teh Jones family?XD

I'll need to rewatch it to decide. I saw the first episode downstairs on the widescreen but the rest of the week was up here on a rubbish signal before I got the portable aerial (and freeview) working properly so I watched a very snowy Cardiff for the other four days! :lol: