Star Wars Talk

I would absolutely loooove to go to this.

Anyone been to talks before? I am an LFCC newbie, so haven't a clue.

Wll it completely fill up straight away?

I have an early bird pass for the Sunday, but will have to queue up for VT for Peter Facinelli and also we all wanted to go to the Harry Potter talk too.

I am going to end up going to this on my own I expect, or perhaps with Hubbie, as the kids are in photo shoot with Peter then, and the Harry Potter talk overlaps with his shoot too.

What order would you recommend queueing up for these ticket lines

* Star Wars Talk

* Harry Potter Talk

* Peter Facinelli autograph

Will be so much easier next con, at least I will know a little more what to expect. Nothing like first hand experience is there! :unsure:

Autograph tickets definitely first, especially if it's for Peter.

The talk tickets will not run out that fast. The Star Wars talk is in the same area as the paid for Twilight talk, and it was mentioned that there were 500 seats for Twilight. I can't see them removing seats for other talks. ;)

Usefull piece of advice for me too ;)

Would you advise the same for Saturday?

I want to get a Peter photo shoot ticket, a Peter autograph, maybe a Michael Shanks autograph and I want to go to the Stargate talk ( plus I already have a ticket for Michael Shanks photo shoot, which should arrive soon... )

Which order would you advise? (I have an early bird ticket)

And another question: is there a single queue for the virtual tickets as it seems to be for the talk tickets, or will there be several queues for each guest we want an auto from?

(I hope I made myself understood, since it is not even clear in my head XD)

• Showmasters Admin

Go for autograph VTs first.

Then talk tickets.

Then photo tickets (this will take the longest as people have to pay).

VTs will be given out for a guest at the end of THEIR queue. So there is one per guest that has a Virtual Queue.

But for talks you are correct it's just one table you go up to and get tickets for all the talks you want.

Yes you did make sense.

From what someone said in an earlier post, it seems Jake Lloyd wasn't really sure he was wanted at the con, and that perhaps he was just there so people could make fun of him... He may have been reluctant to take part in the panel for this reason!

aw man thats sad to think he has these thoughts, I thought he was a likeable actor, would have loved to ask him how his time on TPM was, green screens and a that Jar jar character.

Hopefully he liked the experience and will be back, I hope.

yeah, it was over too fast, perhaps one can make it longer next time?

Perhaps even get Lloyd in on it too? would be nice to ask him some questions, like if he will be returning to star wars ( as himself or an alien like Mr. Davies ) or how it was to act with Binx.

I dont think ppl will boo! at him.

perhaps the talks can be a bit more shielded next time and better sound?