General Rambling

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhi.... CONGRATULATIONS to Kevin. Fantastic news. My friend signed off yesterday (she got a job in a school) and she was so pleased to be able to say 'Bye Bye' to Dole office!!

Dayna - I still haven't watched the trailer, do you think i should??

Watch it the new trailer is awesome Rhi!!!!

Wish I could say bye bye to the dole office but can't due to illness. They really fook me off though having to ring Citizens Advice now as I'm in a right dilema. Think Incapacity have twisted their own rules so they dont have to pay me. Been trying to get it now for 2 and a half years and I've had just about enough of their excuses now. I'm going to give them hell.

That is awful having to go through that... hope you get a nice person in Citizens Advice to sort it out.

You have all convinced me, I will watch the trailer when I get home..... I hope I won't be disappointed :unsure:

Okay, girls - I need your help. Or we need your help (Djurgardare as well.)

As you may know we're going to London 15th of September and we wanna keep ourselves entertained while we wait for the Twilight Prom.

We have tickets for London Dungeon and Madame Tussauds, but now we're thinking about something called Thorpe Park? What's that? Can you get there from London? And is it worth it? :unsure:

Thorpe park is pretty awsome they have that new SAW rollercoster that i'm too scared to even watched the add for but if ur brave enough its supose to be good.

did u get ur tickets in package? Cos i'm sure i keep seeing a package advertised with all them and the london aquarium and Zoo as well.

Thorpe Park is amazing :D i go there all the time. (cause i have an annual pass) its really good and all the rides are amazing. you will have to go on saw the ride :D i wudnt go chessington as there are massive power cuts causing u to b stuck on the rides. :D GO to thorpe park :D

No way! Power cuts! Can you imagine if you were upside down at the time! :gorgeous:

Aw, I wanna go to Thorpe park now, where is it?

Thorpe Park is amazing :D i go there all the time. (cause i have an annual pass) its really good and all the rides are amazing. you will have to go on saw the ride :D i wudnt go chessington as there are massive power cuts causing u to b stuck on the rides. :D GO to thorpe park :D

No way! Power cuts! Can you imagine if you were upside down at the time! :gorgeous:

Near London!

I have heard horror stories about people being stuck in rides upseide down and falling out!! Not a nice way to go

xxx

Okay, girls - I need your help. Or we need your help (Djurgardare as well.)

As you may know we're going to London 15th of September and we wanna keep ourselves entertained while we wait for the Twilight Prom.

We have tickets for London Dungeon and Madame Tussauds, but now we're thinking about something called Thorpe Park? What's that? Can you get there from London? And is it worth it? :YAHOO:

Thorpe park is pretty awsome they have that new SAW rollercoster that i'm too scared to even watched the add for but if ur brave enough its supose to be good.

did u get ur tickets in package? Cos i'm sure i keep seeing a package advertised with all them and the london aquarium and Zoo as well.

No, Madame Tussauds was one of my Graduation presents from Djurgardare and the tickets for London Dungeon were pretty cheap anyway. And we didn't decide until now that we wanted to go to the theme park :YAHOO:

Morning all

Nice cards Kate! You would love my mothers work room, all card kitted out! No furniture in there other than storage cupboards, work desk, computer stand and loooooooooooooooads of cards stuff!

Needless to say there are two awesome congrats to Kev cards in the house! :dance:

Dayna, I saw this n twicrackaddict.blogspot and thought of you

twiTicketMySpaceEdward.jpg

I would LOVE to know how many times you've watched it now!

Morning all

Nice cards Kate! You would love my mothers work room, all card kitted out! No furniture in there other than storage cupboards, work desk, computer stand and loooooooooooooooads of cards stuff!

Needless to say there are two awesome congrats to Kev cards in the house! :D

Oh Rhi that's fabulous. Someone should make one for New Moon!!! :dance:

Good afternoon everyone! How are we?

Thorpe Park is amazing :D i go there all the time. (cause i have an annual pass) its really good and all the rides are amazing. you will have to go on saw the ride :P i wudnt go chessington as there are massive power cuts causing u to b stuck on the rides. :P GO to thorpe park :D

No way! Power cuts! Can you imagine if you were upside down at the time! :D

Omg no wonder I don't like upside down rollercoasters! I'd totally panick if I was upside down at the time and the power went! Makes me feel sick just thinking about it!

Rhi I read your reply to my status. I braved work in the end so only just been able to get on the forum.

I have watched the newNM trailer..... I LOVE EDWARD!!!..... :D:dance:

I think I squeeled to myself when I saw him! Oooft! EAGMD'BGJAR\J'HGAIUF'DGV'AI sorry just thought I'd spazz over him! Ha ha ha! Ok that just sounds so wrong! Lol!

Morning all

Needless to say there are two awesome congrats to Kev cards in the house! :D

LMAOOOO! Oh god that really made me giggle! Ha ha ha thank you Rhi! The girls in the office must wonder what I'm laughing at! That's really cheered me up! Oh and i've lost count how many times now! Ha ha ha I watched it yesterday actually! Well actually I was listening to it and reading "Marked" lol!

AHHHHH! I'm so freaking nervous!!!!!!!!!

There's roll call on the university today.........I DON'T WANNA GO hahaha I don't feel old enough for university :(

Fingers crossed that it'll go well! I'm sure it will!