Cosplay at Muggle Mayhem we need you all to really get into this

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

over the years we have seen lots of Harry Potter outfits and some were amazing

we have wanted to run this event for many year and only now got everything we needed together to make it work. so here we are, and as we have seen some of the outfits some of you have made over the years we really want you to get behind this and ether dig out the outfits you have made in the past or put something together for this event ether way we want the party's to look and feel like you are in the world of Harry Potter :uhoh:

so if any of you have photos of what you have made before please share them with us on here

and i look forward to seeing some amazing outfits at the party's

jason :thumbup:

Argh no picture of me as Draco with what looks like my wand shoved up my nose. Seems to be my usual pose now. I'd come to it in cosplay but don't think I can afford a ticket for Muggle Mayhem as well as Twilight mini con and seems as I've met more people from Harry Potter than I have Twilight the mini con is currently at the top of list.

But heres some random pics

100_0981.jpg

100_1790.jpg

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

I'm the only 'Puff in the village!!

wand.jpg

And by that I mean I was the first and, as far as I know in the UK/SM events definitely, the only Cedric Diggory cosplayer. But I have awesome friends who do awesome cosplay too!!! (C'mon guys you know who you are!!!!)

SP_A0106.jpg

Mmm Blood...

DSC00470.jpg

P2120069.jpg

P2110035.jpg

hp1.jpg

DSCF0110a.jpg

Edited by JaY (Gears?!?)

Well, you can see me as Marcus Flint above, but here are some of my others (should be bringing them all to MM):

Neville Longbottom

Neville_and_Cedric_by_TurkFox.jpg

PoA Sirius (have no photo of the actual costume, but this was taken after I took it off!)

Post_Sirius_by_TurkFox.jpg

OotP Sirius

Sirius_Black_by_TurkFox.jpg

Young Snape

Young_Snape_Portrait_by_TurkFox.jpg

And I'll be bleaching my hair, using wigs for all the others, just so I have an excuse to do this again:

Draco_Malfoy___Quidditch_by_TurkFox.jpg

Well, I've had a wand specially made by my step dad who's pretty good at such things. :poki:

I'm hoping to cobble together something like the third task costumes from GOF. I'm quite self conscious, and have never done anything like this before, so I thought that would be something that wouldn't look too odd but would fit with the theme. :)

Edited by scoop1107

I've never cosplayed before, but done lots of dressing up. I am in line to be one of the worlds worst actresses, so I may just stick to dressing up and pretending I'm cosplaying! Lol.

I'm praying for a Yule ball party as I have a Lily costume for that sorted, wrong era as I'd be playing teenage Lily, but as if I care. Hehe

I may do the cliché Hermione aswell, as she is just so easy for me.