Reports

Jog

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason, I did offer, I carried that money with me all the time, I even tried to force it into your pocket but you still wouldn't let me

And wooo for the graham norton strap on bum sex Sarah, will we have an official screening for that too?

Edited by Kell

Vamps: I never know not to be left alone at another meet again. LOL, you really scare me, in a good way. Love you vampies.

What the heck did I do, if I did anything I'm sorry it wasn't me, it was someone else!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honest, I'm the real Vamps, the firl you say at the meet was totally some one else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators

Vamps: I never know not to be left alone at another meet again. LOL, you really scare me, in a good way. Love you vampies.

What the heck did I do, if I did anything I'm sorry it wasn't me, it was someone else!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honest, I'm the real Vamps, the firl you say at the meet was totally some one else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was definitely u ...

that was definitely u ...

it was not!!!!!!!!!!! honest the girl you saw was the girl i send to these things, honest, you must believe me!!!!!!!!!!

I did absolutely nothing wrong, well the girl didn't, grrrr alright it was me and my spam still hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember a txt I got from Rain 5 mins after u'd left: "arghhhhhh" in relation to u :D lol

Why what did I do???? What happened, I seriously cannot remember much from last night, I sort of remember being spanked, my spam still hurts from that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK: Official Report...

Joggy: Thanks for the present, for being there, for everything really. Our interviews are SO gonna kick ass! Can't wait to see 'em. Hmm, we spent *counts* 31ish hours together :blink: I loved every minute of it :wub: heeeeee!

Davido: Thanks for the hugs, for letting me spray you with glitter, for the presents, for being there, for actually LETTING me use the camcorder!!! And..YOU ARE SULLEY :P

Sarah: Thanks for being so hyper and for keeping me awake at the end! And, for the book-it was really sweet. And, thanks for not getting annoyed with Matt, hehe

Suzi: Thanks for crying :P Hehe, it was really great I had a blast. I'm gonna miss ya hunny, I love yeh! Thanks for the huge collage thing, it's so cool, I LOVE IT! That picture is SO us!!!

Elfie: Thanks babe! You rock, I love ya!!!! The hugs were great, you cheered me up and everything! I miss you! Hope to see you when I'm back to visit, I'll stay in touch. Sorry for scaring you when you arrived :wub:

Davey Wavey: Thanks for the HUGE hugs!!! And for the front of your camera! And for the cheese off your melty food thing, and for donating the chips! And for making me cry :P Hehe, you rock!

Naomi: Thanks for the present, and the pictures! And the hugs, you're great! Oooh, and the sherbert..that was yummy!!! It was really great to see you, hopefully I'll see you again soon??

Cordy: Sorry I didn't talk to you more. It's great to know you, I'm gonna miss you!!! Hopefully I will get to see you and John playing pool one day too!!! I'm sure I'm just as bad, if not worse!!!

Mr Voooooooorheeeeeeeeeeeeeees: Thanks for letting me win at the smiley contest. I SO whooped your ass!!! T'is cause I rock, but we are indeed both...That damn cool B) hehe, was great to meet ya!!!

Everyone else, nothing personal if I didn't thank you, I just got a bit bored of typing so...! Hehe, it was really great to see you all-I love you all! We'll have to arrange another meet when I'm back in March

xxkissesxx :angel: