Reports

Jog

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coooool, I wanted to stay longer but David left with my camera and scarf so I had to chase him to get them back  :D

Ya cudda gone back! :lol:

It was far too cold to keep walking around :angel:

I felt bad for not saying bye to everyone :P

• Moderators
Coooool, I wanted to stay longer but David left with my camera and scarf so I had to chase him to get them back  :D

Ya cudda gone back! :lol:

U had Jason, he wudda kept ya warm, really wasn't THAT far to walk back :P

Coooool, I wanted to stay longer but David left with my camera and scarf so I had to chase him to get them back  :rolleyes:

Ya cudda gone back! :angel:

U had Jason, he wudda kept ya warm, really wasn't THAT far to walk back :P

It was bloody freezing! I'm very sensitive to the cold I'll have you know. And my room was freezing! I was so cold :(

well what bloody good fun that was.

Turned up with Stef and Elvis and had planned to go Boarding first, went to 'street' area of city limts which became base of operations for most of the evening.

Met Vamps, ahahahahaha, well, well, well, that was terrific fun, she is defo game for a laugh,

even game for a shock, when I dropped me shorts, but anyhow, I degress, it was funny.

Can't believe how imaginative she is with a light sabre though....

JasonSM convinced me to go to the movie, so we did, it was awesome, really very impressive. Being tough men, we never cry, ahem, but when aragorn and all in Gondor bowed to the four hobbits, damn, that was good.

Afterwards, it was nice to chill in KFC, met sharon, tara, Jo1 and Becky, chatted.

Then beer at base of operations.

OK, randon mad/funny bits...

4 people getting into the simulator, built for 2, jason and stef attempting to pole dance using the street light pole, more short dropping whem vamps left, licking becks and sharons boots, wondering where Neil and JO1 were gone to? sarah4ever being more hyper than I can be (awesome) ME scarring mostly all the girls, Nick being mad, the mistletoe being shoved in various places and kisses demanded, smiling, laughing till my face hurt and drinking hard.

John sorry I never spoke to you, you looked like a cool spooky kid.

It was good to meet so many people, and it was nice to see such a mixture of people along, all having a a laugh, cool Shirt JasonV. Everyone seemed to be having a ball, and getting into it.

spent loads on beer at this stage, wrestled houdini helped daveB (hi Dude) record all the girls T-Shirts for

posterity, bout 11.30 we moved into the bar in the Bowling area, a good few people had left at this stage, and rightly so, started to degrade into insanity.

WE rocked to Tenacious D 'Tribute' much fun witrh ICE Cubes and Tess, Nick admonishing major spankings, and nearly everyones tops or bottoms getting a cube shoved down.

Grim moment, someone eating an ice cube after it was down someone else's pants (uuurrrggghhhh) someone smashed a glass, and genmerally more fun, before group dance.

Then off to late nite bar in the theartre district.

Got stopped for wearing vans and shorts, explainjed there was about 25 of us, and we were beer drinkers, JasonSM helped sort it, and DAVIDB ran interference with the bouncer to the benifit of tish tosh etc, nice one dude.... and we were in. MOved about a bit, as we continued to drink until chucking out time, 2am.

we moshed a bit, and drank more so.

said more good byes, got an email addy and was a bit impressed.

we went back to jasonSM, crashed at about 5am, after much laughter and rudeness with Jo2 and Sam, Kennys not lover, elvis and stef, and andrea and Jaosn, and kenny and houdini, tess and nick.

woke up, untangled myself from kennys not Lover (sorry bout that dave) and went on to have a nice day.

It was brill meeting ye all, although I expect I was boistrous and perhaps rude, sorry bout that, (well except to vamps that is) and I remember ye all, as I introduced myself, just sorry i didnt get more time to chat,

anyhow, brilliant, loved the jesus T-shirt, cool scarfes and hats, and generally the way ye all were.

I can close my eyes, see you all, and it looks brilliant

thanks

Jumbo