Sorry to be the biggest Pain in the bum, but...

i could really do with some help, im looking to book my trains @ the weekend as its advance prices, makes it a bit cheaper for me....

and im coming back on the sunday and all my roomies are leavin around 2pm...and i would do the same BUT....

im mostly going for Burn Gorman and wondering if anyone has any clue to what time his photoshoot may be so i can get my train booked?

i know i wont be the only one asking, but ANY help anyone could give me would be extremely helpful!

thanks x

• Moderators

The shoot schedule was posted like 11 days before the last event, as they do like to wait until the majority of guests are set. That way they don't have to mess around with it too much hopefully.

So I'm not sure they'll be able to say anything now as it might be a little early :unsure:

Do you intend on sticking around to pick the photo up too or just getting it sent to you?

I'd like to know what time the Nathan Fillion shoot is on Saturday too, as I'd maybe like to book one but if it's too early in the morning I probably can't make it (not that I'm really lazy, just transport issues!!). So looking forward to time announcements :unsure:

Edited by crazyminx

I'd like to know what time the Nathan Fillion shoot is on Saturday too, as I'd maybe like to book one but if it's too early in the morning I probably can't make it (not that I'm really lazy, just transport issues!!). So looking forward to time announcements :D

What's your definition of "early morning"? :D

In the past photo shoots have usually started around 11 AM.

What's your definition of "early morning"? :P

In the past photo shoots have usually started around 11 AM.

Hehe B) 11 is not too bad, I was worried it might be 9am! We could hopefully make it for 11 or just after. Thanks for the reply!

Do you know will we be able to walk straight into the stadium or have to queue up to get in?

maybe you could try booking an off-peak return? the longer you leave it the more the tickets go up (this I know as I was only able to book my C15 ones last Wednesday and they cost me £35 :uhoh:) (that may not sound like alot but I have previously only paid £6.60 single...)

anyways if you do use thetrainline.com, and click "flexible" returns, it may only cost a few £ more to get an off-peak return - I could have paid I think £43 or £45 and had that privlidge but decided to save the money as I don't have any at the mo :uhoh:

may also be worth pointing out that this website now charges for delivery and you may wish to order from firstgreatwestern instead :uhoh:

surfy sah xx