Next Twilight Saga Guest Speculation

Aww man the more I read about this event the more I want to go but I just dont know if I can.

Im not good in new/unknown situations. I panic. I think I would end up scared and have no idea where to go/what to do etc.

but the guests you have so far, and the idea of more guests on top of that is really tempting.

Is there a limit on tickets for this? Im gonna go do some forum snooping . . .

I panic too!! I'm going in a small group from Birmingham on the friday so you are most welcome to come with us!! We also have a room share going :poki: 67.50 for friday - monday :poki: if you wanna know more then check out the thread :D

i'm always up to meeting new people and having some fun!! :poki:

add me to msn if you have it bt-angel[at]hotmail.co.uk

xxx

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ryano you're from the North West right?

A few of us are going and have never been to anything like this before so would be happy to hang out if you feel like it?

Yeah Im from the north west. That could be cool. Do you have facebook or something so we could talk about it there?

Aww man the more I read about this event the more I want to go but I just dont know if I can.

Im not good in new/unknown situations. I panic. I think I would end up scared and have no idea where to go/what to do etc.

but the guests you have so far, and the idea of more guests on top of that is really tempting.

Is there a limit on tickets for this? Im gonna go do some forum snooping . . .

I panic too!! I'm going in a small group from Birmingham on the friday so you are most welcome to come with us!! We also have a room share going :stretcher: 67.50 for friday - monday :stretcher: if you wanna know more then check out the thread :help:

i'm always up to meeting new people and having some fun!! :D

add me to msn if you have it bt-angel[at]hotmail.co.uk

xxx

Ok cool I'll add you to msn so I can look into it.

Im still not definitely going, i just want to look at it/plan it properly first before i book anything :)

Make sure you bring ear plugs, some of the girls have a good set of "Over the top" scream of doom, i remeber the con and it was like ten thousand cats dying at once.....i cannot put up what i origainaly said as it was quite rude so that will have to be what it sounded like.

Meh another twilight guest would be cool. *Chough* Alice again....... :(

Make a young lad happy guys!