Eclipse Filming as from August 17th...

StaciesEclipse

I'm not sure, but should we be worried about Eclipse starting filming on August 17th even though ET2 is 2 months from that date?? As in guest 'work commitments'?? Hmm....

I dunno, what does everyone else think?? D'ya reckon they'll finish before ET2 ??

xx

I know, i mean... they started filming New Moon on like March 23rd or something i think... and its now May! 2 months later and they havent filmed in Italy yet.... however... even though they are filming New Moon, the cast have been to cons and stuff recently havent they... even though they are in the US :blush:

arg, im getting stressed now... sorry guys :(

Well, we have to remember taht filming may not have wrapped up, but certain actors will have finished their scenes and not ahve any further commitments. So their scenes could all be tied up, and they'd be available!

I admit, I have been a little worried and wondered if this is perhaps why we haven't had any of the erm...well, big names (ie the guests everyone wants!) anounced yet.

BUT....remember that all the cast won't be required on set at the same time. I know the Cullen's are in Eclipse more than New Moon, but they do split shooting schedules so as only certain scenes are shot at a particular time and the cast fly in and out of Vancouver as needed.

Maybe they are simply waiting to find out what the shooting schedule will be before commiting. I'm sure Showmasters would rather wait and know for sure they can get a guest than book them now only to find out they need to cancel due to work commitments. Look at what happened with Taylor last time - he was anounced well in advance, then had to cancel closer to the event because of that and everyone was disapointed. As frustrating as it is, I'd rather they wait to book the big names *cough*Jackson*cough* and know for sure they/he can attend!

Or at least, that's what I'm hoping... :D

xC

I'd be well upset if our guests cancelled - obviously work commitments are more important, but still. It'd suck! Lol.

New Moon's main character's really are Bella and Jacob. The Cullens aren't in it a WHOLE lot. Hopefully they'll either be done with scenes or on a break from shooting for our Con. *selfish* :D

Look at Cam (James) in Twilight. They shot all his scenes within a few days apparently because he had other work commitments! It can be done. Optimism all the way with moi!

• Moderators

It's always a possibility.

But then even if this wasn't being filmed, actors DO work on other things .. so surely it doesn't really make a difference?

There's always a chance they could be working on something - I highly doubt they sit around between Twilight movies doing nothing after all :D

Everyone should just relax. Massive Events will do everything they can to bring the guests to the event and work around schedules if necessary.

Ah that's a good point about when they're gonna start filming Eclipse! But hmmmm I don't think we need worry too much! As others have said, they've been able to work round actors other commitments whilst filming (like Cam) and yeah not all the actors will be filming at the same time so I'm sure something can be worked out! Unfortunately that makes it less likely that Rob will come to ET2 I think. Yeah, yeah I know it's a long shot but I REALLY want him to gooooo! And Kellan, Jackson and Ashley! Oh and Peter! Ha ha ha my wish for the all of them to come isn't gonna come true is it??? Ahhh well a girl can dream! Lol!

Well, I know that at least Rob, Kellan, Jackson, Kristen and Billy Buke are all working on projects between New Moon and Eclipse.

But then Jackson still finds time for 100 Monkey's gigs and some of the others for, erm... other 'appearances' in the US too. They can find time to visit us for a weekend... :P

I'm not sure, but should we be worried about Eclipse starting filming on August 17th even though ET2 is 2 months from that date?? As in guest 'work commitments'?? Hmm....

I dunno, what does everyone else think?? D'ya reckon they'll finish before ET2 ??

xx

:YAHOO: I hadn't thought of this!

I hope they finish before =/

XxxX

I was thinking about this too :dance:

They won't finish in 2 months! :YAHOO:

omg, i'm well scared now :S

• Moderators

Yes you doooo, you're always impatient and worrying :wub:

Even if they're not filming this, they could be filming something else. It's just what happens with actors who are still working. So this makes no real difference.

well, technically the Volturi don't appear in Eclipse until right at the end, so while the others are busy filming the other parts of the movie maybe we'd get to meet some of the Volturi crowd at ET2......just a thought though. Either way I'm sure SM will make it brilliant! :D