Millvina Dean Fund

GoldenGreen

For those of you that met Millvina Dean at previous Autographica events may be interested in the following news. Millvina who is 97 and has already sold her titantic possessions to fund her medical care is now needing further funds. See Article below and details on a fund that has been set up for her.

Millvina Dean News Article

Millvina Fund

• 3 weeks later...

Isnt it a disgrace how we (meaning the government) treat our older people with such disrespect in their final years?

People should not be forced to sell their possessions at that age just to line government pockets further.

Ms Dean, you will always be remembered with fondness. RIP.

a very sweet lady, i'll remember you with fondness. such a terrible shame that she had to part with her mementos in her final years, this was disgraceful.

Also very sad that she was the last survivor of this great legend.

nicky x

a very sweet lady, i'll remember you with fondness. such a terrible shame that she had to part with her mementos in her final years, this was disgraceful.

Also very sad that she was the last survivor of this great legend.

nicky x

I just heard this sad news, but I am glad I had the opportunity to have met this lovely lady, who whilst only a baby at the time of the Titanic , suffered due to the loss of her father in the disaster and also no doubt the trauma to her other family members.

I have met a lot of guests at shows, probably 100's or even 1000's , but my meetings with someone who was part of history, almost part of legend stay with me, and I would like to send my condolences to any remaining family members.

R.I.P. Millvina Dean

I too am saddened by the passing of this lovely lady.

Thank you so much for providing the cherished chance to meet her, and gain memories that will stay with me for ever.

God bless and rest in peace Millvina Dean.