cordelia

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...

Wow! Another topic resurrected from days of old! :D

Well, first I had Victor Van Dort from "The Corpse Bride" (also my username), cos well, I'm a big Tim Burton fan & I once won a "lookalike" competition (as Victor) arranged by a bunch of TB obsessives, lol!

My current one is Frodo from LOTR, becuase, well I do love LOTR, both the books and the movies. I like the expression on Frodo's face, it's the realisation of what a huge task lies ahead of him & what he must face, so pretty much one of my fave moments in the story.

As there are a lot of new folk on the board, it would be nice to know why they all picked their av, as some of the comments are a little out of date. For example...

David B: "Mine's full of hot ladies. And me." B)

Now it's full of Earl :lol:

So come on guys & girls, what's your av & why? ;)

Edited by Victor Van Dort

• Moderators

As there are a lot of new folk on the board, it would be nice to know why they all picked their av, as some of the comments are a little out of date. For example...

David B: "Mine's full of hot ladies. And me." :D

Now it's full of Earl :wub:

Because Earl rules! :YAHOO: haha I've had a few avatars in my time :drunk:

I have my avatar because.......and this may be news to everyone on here and actually shock you all to a early and sudden death.....but I love Emilie De Ravin!!!

:chair:

:poki: Mattzo, how long have you been holding this secret at bay? When were you planning to tell us, man! We never, ever would have guessed you were even remotely interested in Emilie. Oh well, you learn something new every day! :YAHOO: