Sunday Night Party

showmasters

Great another costume to find. Does pink cowgirl count? I'm thinking cowgirl & one of them horses on a stick :huh:

Where does the Space part come in though? Ohhh how about the horse on the stick with a Space helmet on? lol :wub:

That'd be funny, but then that's jsut me. :unsure:

Great another costume to find. Does pink cowgirl count? I'm thinking cowgirl & one of them horses on a stick :huh:

Where does the Space part come in though? Ohhh how about the horse on the stick with a Space helmet on? lol :wub:

That'd be funny, but then that's jsut me. :unsure:

could put an alien mask on the horse, if you want to fit in with the show you could just wear something roughly cowboy like and something Chinesse and it would work

We are pleased to announce the final Party theme for the Sunday night of Hallowhedon.

SPACE COWBOYS!

Its the wild west with a twist. Join Mal as he brings a little bit of his home ranch to the Serenity.

Awesome! Now i may be going down the wrong line but is this a slight hint that you could be near getting Mr.Fillion for the event? I mean how can we join Mal if he isnt there? :(

We are pleased to announce the final Party theme for the Sunday night of Hallowhedon.

SPACE COWBOYS!

Its the wild west with a twist. Join Mal as he brings a little bit of his home ranch to the Serenity.

Awesome! Now i may be going down the wrong line but is this a slight hint that you could be near getting Mr.Fillion for the event? I mean how can we join Mal if he isnt there? :(

prob just Jason being Jason with his spelling and grammar (not that its a bad thing, you know i love ya bossman), hopefully its not though :)

SPACE COWBOYS!

Awesome! Now i may be going down the wrong line but is this a slight hint that you could be near getting Mr.Fillion for the event? I mean how can we join Mal if he isnt there? :P

HAHA! Probably not......but i would LOVE :D to be proven wrong on this one!

Cheesy playlist suggestions include:

Jon Bon Jovi - Dead or Alive

Kid Rock - Cowboy

Steve Miller Band - Space Cowboy

Jamiroquai - Space Cowboy

Bone Thugs N Harmony - Ghetto Cowboy

Counting Crows - Cowboys

Fugees - Cowboys

Pantera - Cowboys from Hell

:)

Cheesy playlist suggestions include:

Jon Bon Jovi - Dead or Alive

Kid Rock - Cowboy

Steve Miller Band - Space Cowboy

Jamiroquai - Space Cowboy

Bone Thugs N Harmony - Ghetto Cowboy

Counting Crows - Cowboys

Fugees - Cowboys

Pantera - Cowboys from Hell

:)

ooohh, Where have all the Cowboys Gone - can't remember who sings it at the mo, will remember later though lol

I'm not sure what to wear either, I might go 'normal' too... or 'normal with the addition of a cheap cowboy hat'!

If you guys are going not-in-costume, does that mean party wear like cocktail dresses or casual wear like jeans and pretty tops?