Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I not invited? :'( No . . . say it isn't soooo but I have nothing else planned and plus it'll be funny seeing the police come take David away for the intent to do dirty things to a poodle!

In Waterstones they've got a sticker on Breaking Dawn saying it's unsuitable for younger readers. The film is going to have to be a 15 - I don't see how they can do it properly otherwise.

And I'm talking about all the gore and blood etc and trying not to be a perv!!! :WINCE::unsure::D

Ahhh that is a good idea that waterstones have done that!

Heh heh yeah....yeah course you're just talking bout the gore and blood lol!

I have officially given up on revision for tonight and am off to do some fictional reading before getting an "early" night lol

I never train my pokemon only the nice one you get given at the beginning ever see's battles for ages till I get to the pokemon legue then I'm always like shiiiiiiiiiiiiit screwed now! So unfair how you don't get magically healed after each battle would high PPs make it too easy?

ha Ha! You lot are mad,

but that poodle is really cute

Now we know where Davids Preferences lie!

I mean cake of course! :WINCE: (come on, what did you think I meant!)

I have officially given up on revision for tonight and am off to do some fictional reading before getting an "early" night lol

I never train my pokemon only the nice one you get given at the beginning ever see's battles for ages till I get to the pokemon legue then I'm always like shiiiiiiiiiiiiit screwed now! So unfair how you don't get magically healed after each battle would high PPs make it too easy?

Does that mean you bought your new game?