Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

Morning all.

Am currently online trying to buy Lostprophets tickets, but they are constantly busy, but I have noticed that three of the Muse dates have sold out in the last 9 minutes

So if you want your tickets, you had better get cracking!

**Edit** 9:10am - make that 7 shows sold out!

9:15am - 9 sold out! Including O2

Edited by dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooo woooo im excited for you haha

i just cant afford them damn it saving for way to many things this month...bad times :firedevil:

and oohhh ive just seen pictues of Kristen in my car!! okay not my car but one like mine a black mini!!!! ahhh she totally copied me hehe

Hey everyone - welcome Edward.

We've had a huge spider in our hallway for 3 days now and we're just hoping it will disappear because we're all big wimps in this house (even hubby!) and don't want to go near it!!!

Off to London tonight with Jess to see Grease. :firedevil: But I'll be back tomorrow morning earlyish so I can get straight back on here!!

Well done to all of you who managed to get muse tickets! :firedevil:

I thought I'd jump onto the avatar changing bandwagon :firedevil:

<3 Peter

yay! Did you draw him? FAb!

Well, I have got my Lostprophets ticktets.

Want to see Muse, but the closest is London or Birmingham, and if I want to go to the mini con, I can't afford the travel etc.

My sister is on the minibus for the family for the Lostprophets, but there obviously isn't space for us to go on there, so we will meet her there. She is their friend, and although I have been with her to their gigs more times than I can count, I always buy tickets, don't feel guilty that way. (Okay, so I may have a few of their VIP passes etc, but not for the last dozen or so gigs)

Can finish getting dressed now!

PS Muse are completely sold out now!

Yep! Thanks! :firedevil:

My sister is on the minibus for the family for the Lostprophets, but there obviously isn't space for us to go on there, so we will meet her there. She is their friend, and although I have been with her to their gigs more times than I can count, I always buy tickets, don't feel guilty that way. (Okay, so I may have a few of their VIP passes etc, but not for the last dozen or so gigs)

So jealous right now, I love their music!

Well done to all of you who managed to get muse tickets! :firedevil:

I thought I'd jump onto the avatar changing bandwagon :firedevil:

<3 Peter

Well, I have got my Lostprophets ticktets.

Want to see Muse, but the closest is London or Birmingham, and if I want to go to the mini con, I can't afford the travel etc.

Can finish getting dressed now!

PS Muse are completely sold out now!

Bugger!!! :firedevil:

Yep! Thanks! :firedevil:

I am supposed to be drawing him before the London Film and Comic Con cos my boys decided it would be nice to give him a pic. Wish me luck!

So jealous right now, I love their music!

Yeah, we have been really lucky. Basically she is god parent to Ians nephews and Niece, so when the band were tiny and playing in local pubs, we were following them. She takes the kids and my kids bowling every now and then, so they know each other well now. Ians sister Lisa and her kids were at my sisters wedding too last year.

We even had one of their first demo tapes kicking around for a while, but when Mike was the drummer, someone stole all their back catalogue from his house during a party, so we had to give that up for them to have some Collectables.

I had the only video copy of Fake sound of progress for about a week cos my sister brought it to us to see before it was released. Apparently their production company were going nuts! The singers sister had lent it to my sister, who lent it to me! I had no idea it was so important! :firedevil:

We've been to so many fab little gigs with them. Pre-album release warm up gigs etc which are by invitation or winning prizes only.............watched them record for radio 1; recording for the Pop Factory (sat in the Green room laughing cos they were supposed to be recording a fun video of what happens back stage, and they were all too knackered!). Etc etc

Anyway, my kids will be chuffed to bits that we got tickets. Hopefully sis will take them back stage. They haven't managed to do that yet, and that would be a great experience for them.

Best go and print out the receipt

Oh no Juliette, were you trying to get tickets!

they went so fast it was incredible!

completely sold out in just over 20 minutes for all shows

Enjoy Grease Juliette! Will you be singing along! :YAHOO:

Oh yeh!! :D

Muse would have been great but the money side - what with the cons, hotel tonight etc - would have been too much.

This is what Stephenie said on her website after the MTV awards:

"P.S. You got to see a little taste of New Moon tonight, but I promise you this: when it comes to New Moon, you haven't seen anything yet! Can November please come faster?" I think she's as bad as we are!!

Also her son has just finished reading the Percy Jackson books by Rick Riordan - my son LOVES these books as much as I LOVE the Twilight Saga!!!!

Edited by Juliette

FAB Friday - everyone getting tickets, going to more shows - :D

I am going to have google LostProphets!!! :YAHOO: I have never heard of them!! (Once you get over 35 pop music charts not so important!!) Do they still have the No.1 record of the week on a Sunday Night???

Juliette, Grease will be so much fun,,,,,, I am singing 'summer loving' now!!!

I am going to have google LostProphets!!!:YAHOO: I have never heard of them!! (Once you get over 35 pop music charts not so important!!) Do they still have the No.1 record of the week on a Sunday Night???

Oh this made me giggle!

I am 38 in a couple of weeks!

Nah! Still into the Rock-punk music scene, just don't get much time to go to gigs

The Prophets are Ponty boys! So it used to be funny seeing them wandering round town and seeing peoples faces if they waved at me! :dance: Half of them live abroad now, but Ians Mum still lives in Ponty, so he pops home often.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lostprophets

The link to the video below ("last summer") was a song that they tributed to their friends, so it makes me smile when I hear it, talking about when they all used to go down to Swansea surfing etc (Not me, my sis and her friends, but I know the people it was tributed to. She went out with an ex-guitarist of the band years and years ago, so knew them from day 1 and made close friends with the singers sister)

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=lost...4&ct=title#

Ooh Ooh Ooh! and this one was the video I had for a week, not realising it was the production company/bands only copy! Whoops! (Fake sound of progress)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN1pKuSeIpk

and this one (burn burn), they always have friends up on stage to sing the chorus at the end. My Mate Neilson used to make and sell their tshirts (Jamie in the band designs them), and they still honour that by having people like him up on stage. I have sooooooo many pics of him up there with them on my phone! They really haven't got big headed like loads of bands, still think of old friends and fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMDTOHfAJRU...feature=related

Edited by dragonsanddaffodils

I am going to have google LostProphets!!!:YAHOO: I have never heard of them!! (Once you get over 35 pop music charts not so important!!) Do they still have the No.1 record of the week on a Sunday Night???

Oh this made me giggle!

I am 38 in a couple of weeks!

Nah! Still into the Rock-punk music scene, just don't get much time to go to gigs

The Prophets are Ponty boys! So it used to be funny seeing them wandering round town and seeing peoples faces if they waved at me! :dance: Half of them live abroad now, but Ians Mum still lives in Ponty, so he pops home often.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lostprophets

The link to the video below ("last summer") was a song that they tributed to their friends, so it makes me smile when I hear it, talking about when they all used to go down to Swansea surfing etc (Not me, my sis and her friends, but I know the people it was tributed to. She went out with an ex-guitarist of the band years and years ago, so knew them from day 1 and made close friends with the singers sister)

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=lost...4&ct=title#

Ooh Ooh Ooh! and this one was the video I had for a week, not realising it was the production company/bands only copy! Whoops! (Fake sound of progress)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN1pKuSeIpk

and this one (burn burn), they always have friends up on stage to sing the chorus at the end. My Mate Neilson used to make and sell their tshirts (Jamie in the band designs them), and they still honour that by having people like him up on stage. I have sooooooo many pics of him up there with them on my phone! They really haven't got big headed like loads of bands, still think of old friends and fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMDTOHfAJRU...feature=related

I'm 40 bloody three for goodness sake but mentally 20. I have heard of the Lost Prophets though! :clap:

I got Muse tickets for London yay :YAHOO:

Yay!! Wow I cant believe the UK shows sold out so fast. I just got my tickets at around 10:20 but they had been on sale since 9, phew!

I got mine in the presale yesterday so didnt have to stress this morning.. did spend half an hour refreshing yesterday though!

I got Muse tickets for London yay :YAHOO:

Yay!! Wow I cant believe the UK shows sold out so fast. I just got my tickets at around 10:20 but they had been on sale since 9, phew!

I got mine in the presale yesterday so didnt have to stress this morning.. did spend half an hour refreshing yesterday though!

Ooohhh very nice!! Yay, what date is ur show on? I'm going on November 6th! November is gonna be a good month for Twilight fans :)

13th November I think.. its my housemates birthday although I didnt work that out till after I had got the tickets.. im sure she will have an awesome Musey birthday though!!

I was going to ask what else is happening in November and then I worked it out :YAHOO:

13th November I think.. its my housemates birthday although I didnt work that out till after I had got the tickets.. im sure she will have an awesome Musey birthday though!!

I was going to ask what else is happening in November and then I worked it out :dance:

Haha weeeeeeeeeeee! Is it November yet? :YAHOO: Srsly?

oh god... is it just me or is this a bit much? http://twilightguide.com/tg/2009/06/05/twi...dding-pictures/ imagine trying to explain to ur kids why u wore plastic fangs at ur wedding! :D

Yeah I reckon that is a bit OTT.

Has anyone seen this interview with Peter? He talks a little bit about the Rob/Kristen rumours, but he's just adorable to watch in general xD

(Why yes, I did just forget to paste the link...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsK_YdZXP5I

Edited by bewarethepossums