Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning everyone :WAVE:

Dayna hope you eventually got some sleep :D - I know how you feel I have that problem sometimes its a real pain when you have to go to work the next day half asleep.

Maybe well get some news sooooooonnnnnnn :lol:

Lets hope Rob has a better day and not mobbed by a bunch of crazed fans!!!!!!! :P

Well I finally got to sleep at 6:30am! I was so frustrated that I cried! I ended up asking to have the day off work just so I could get more sleep! I was definately in no fit state to go to work!

Yeah I agree that us lot on the forum would be sensible around Rob if he was at ET (and also around the other guests) but there are always others who take it that step too far! I feel so bad for Rob! I just hope it doesn't get too much for him!

Ha ha ha in the early hours of this morn Billy Burke replied to my comment about his tweet! It seems he likes rocky horror! Lol!

Morning guys.

Have you seen this.

Rob De Franco's you tube video saying he is going to beat Peter with the twitter bet

and Peters

Ha ha ha ha! Come on peterrrrrr!!! I noticed the tweets about the vids this morn but couldn't look at the vids as I was on Twitter through my mobile!

Wow.

Anyone get the strong urge to hurt those girls forcing Rob to take pics with them? haha.

'If you’re feeling sorta nice and you allow a girl a picture, wait till right when she clicks the shutter and then sucker punch her in the gut, she won’t be expecting that!'

That line made me laugh very loudly =]

And the video is hillarious.

How old are they?

I would have thought, if any girl was near Rob P theyd atleast try to be a little cool.

They, unfortunatly, make all Rob P fans look like physcho screaming groping leechy idiots.

Yup they do make us Rob P fans look like that! Grrrr at those crazed girl "fans"! And yes I did have a strong urge to hurt them mixed with the urge to laugh at them for being so ridiculous!

If not I'll just HAVE to go to Chevron/Hallowhedon :P

I really REALLY wanna go to hallowhedon but no one will go with me! Soooo no fair!

I PASSED MY DEGREEEE!!!!!!!! WOOP WOOP

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Will you be going out celebrating?

Oh Dayna, I hope you manage to catch up with your sleep. It is horrible when you are tired :D

Thanks Rhi. I eventually got up at 2:30pm but I'm still tired and still not feeling quite with it! I may have to cancel seeing my boyfriend tonight just so I can go to bed early or atleast so I don't fall asleep on him lol!

Been to the pub already but not going out drinking tonight because some of my close friends didnt get what they wanted so are not in the mood :D gonna go bowling and ZQ stalking instead :)

Awwww :P yay for the bowling though! ZQ stalking??

So now that you've passed you degree what's next?

ZQ stalking involves going to see star trek for the 3rd time.. lol

And as for whats next.. I dont really know!! But ive got options so we shall see!

Ahhhh I seeee! I was reluctant to admit that I wanted to go see the new star trek movie coz I've never been a fan of star trek buuuut the new movie does look good!

<3 the star trek film totally amazing and I have seen/enjoyed normal star treks and my mam who is a massive Trekki loved it tooo I made her go and see it cos she was like nooo they'll ruin it so I was like I'm paying and you're coming to see Star Trek and Wolverine:The Naked Hugh Jackman ^_^

Rachelle, Jackson and Peter for the mini con... :wub:

That would be amaaaazing! ^_^

Think you need to use your powers of persuasion!

That would be awesome!!!

My mum has a theory that Peter will be at the mini con, I have no idea how she came up with that theory but she is sticking by it....she just wants to meet him again (As if ET1 and LFCC in July aren't enough lol)