Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

Just got back from Collectormania, it was awesome if slightly nippy. :D

Sorry to hear about the spam threads, some of that stuff can be downright nasty :WINCE:

Not exactly Twilight but do feel the need to say Nathan Fillion is the sweetest, friendliest sex god I have ever met :D

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about the spam threads, some of that stuff can be downright nasty :D

Not exactly Twilight but do feel the need to say Nathan Fillion is the sweetest, friendliest sex god I have ever met :P

I am insanely jealous!

Did you get to met Ben Browder too :WINCE:

Sorry to hear about the spam threads, some of that stuff can be downright nasty :WINCE:

Not exactly Twilight but do feel the need to say Nathan Fillion is the sweetest, friendliest sex god I have ever met :P

He was lovely wasn't he? :D

Sorry to hear about the spam threads, some of that stuff can be downright nasty :D

I am insanely jealous!

Did you get to met Ben Browder too :WINCE:

Sorry to interupt... I met Ben, he was very friendly. Lovely guy to meet.

Hi to everyone not been on due to too much to do as I wasnt well last week oh well never mind cought up with myself now.lol

Glad you all had a great time at C15 I did think about going but as LFCC is coming up and the Mini Con and costumes for ET2 to buy my money is all allocated for :thumbup:

Rhi I love Supernatural - but had to watch the Apprentice although I did want Katie to win...never mind I would buy her chocolates Choc D'Amour they looked really good :P

I did watch my favourite film this afternoon The Mask of Zoro...Antonio Banderas is just sex on legs :poki: those eyes and his voice make my legs go weak!!!!!

You're all very clumsy tonight with those papercuts or are you just hoping that somehow a good vampire will come and comfort you/or eat you???

Edited by Twilightmum49

I just gave myself the most vicious paper cut ever. I'm waiting for Jasper to jump out from behind the couch.

:headscratch:

:WINCE:

Awh glad everyone had a blast at collectormania :)

Did it work?? :D:D

:YAHOO::YAHOO: Its no good,

cut my finger when cutting my sons hair tonight, and no vampires appeared then either :(

Boy! Supernatural was goooooooooooooood! :YAHOO:

Vampires - they're so unreliable!! :blink:

I just gave myself the most vicious paper cut ever. I'm waiting for Jasper to jump out from behind the couch.

:headscratch:

:WINCE:

Awh glad everyone had a blast at collectormania :)

Did it work?? :D:(

:YAHOO::YAHOO: Its no good,

cut my finger when cutting my sons hair tonight, and no vampires appeared then either :(

Boy! Supernatural was goooooooooooooood! :YAHOO:

Vampires - they're so unreliable!! :blink:

No it didnt work and I'm gutted :( lol

Ahhh Rob fans here's a flashback for you all

... Back in the Goblet of Fires days, the extras from the DVD... he's stunning :D ... SO much younger looking than Edward though!!

No vampires yet girls..... never mind you can carry on dreaming!!!!!!

Juliette - Glad you had a good time seeing Grease that is my favourite film and even better on stage.

Do you think we'll get some news this week or even tomorrow :WINCE:

Juliette - Glad you had a good time seeing Grease that is my favourite film and even better on stage.

Wouldn't that be good!

Bizarrely enough Jo, I just saw a clip on you tube! Really long convoluted thread, started on IMDB to work out where I had seen the guy from Cruel Intentions before, ended up checking New moons progress on there, then followed a link to a link to a link that ended up on cedric diggory on you tube.

Weird! :blink:

Grease was brilliant! It was a shame about Ray Quinn, more for Jess really, but the dancing and singing was great. Thoroughly recommend it. :blink:

I am so hoping we get to hear something about the mini-cons before LFCC to take the pain out of not having ET2 tickets! :YAHOO:

Do you think we'll get some news this week or even tomorrow :blink:

I really hope we get some news :WINCE::YAHOO: because my family are thinking they better take me to a doctor because i keep checking on here every 5 mins they think i have that disorder thing :YAHOO:

the only doctor i would see would be dr cullen ( i wish :YAHOO: ) i wouldnt complain then :D

Edited by chelseycullen

Do you think we'll get some news this week or even tomorrow :blink:

I really hope we get some news :WINCE::D because my family are thinking they better take me to a doctor because i keep checking on here every 5 mins they think i have that disorder thing :YAHOO:

the only doctor i would see would dr cullen ( i wish :YAHOO: ) i wouldnt complain then :D

It's the same here - my hubby says I love this forum more than him!!!! :YAHOO: