Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol Katie I shall be watching the MTV Movie Awards til 11 but after that I shall be on the lookout you have to do the same for me Sunday/Monday most likely Monday cos they'll all be at CM on Sunday

wooo just finished watching mtv movie awards and man did rob look hot all the way through :) sooo glad twilight won all the awards!!

bless kristen dropping the popcorn haha i never liked her much before but for some reason that made her more likeable to me, no idea why probably because its something i would do haha

GOOOO TWILIGHT! :D

Thats alright cos I'm back on Monday night! So maybe a Tuesday before I go to see The Saturdays announcement lol just watched the MTV Movie awards and enjoyed it had a Harry Potter clip too :D

Thats alright cos I'm back on Monday night! So maybe a Tuesday before I go to see The Saturdays announcement lol just watched the MTV Movie awards and enjoyed it had a Harry Potter clip too :D

laughing so hard rite now....rob and his pants, kristen dropping her award and the near kiss *OMG* wat a nite

Oh and did i mention the trailer

Was that what Cameron handed to her? I wondered what that was I kept looking at Kellan and Peter throughout Jim C's bit stand up and talk thing! I was like I can see them! I can see them!!!

Yep Kristen embodies Bella, dropping the award... So funny!

All except Peter and Christian need to sack their stylist, Ashley - big faux pas but still stunning so will let her off.

Rob and Kristen so awkward - I loved it! Want them to couple up soooo badly xx

Hey guys! Hows everyone this eve? Just catching up on the thread. Wasn't able to get on before now. Caught the last 50 mins of the movie awards! Gutted! My sister's recording it and is currently watching it informing me everytime she sees rob (she likes kellan but knows I like Rob) lol and any bits I've missed! Oh you know how Kristen dropped her award? Well it looked to me like she did it on purpose-to act like Bella lol although it's prob just me! Oh and is it me or did Ashley have a huge bum?? I think they were all a tad tipsy at the end lol!

Can't wait til 9pm - haven't seen the Movie Awards yet.

D&D you are so talented - do you make all those cakes yourself??

Aw thank you, yeah I do, but hubbie bakes the cakes for me now,..........he's a great help!

I am so watching the awards tonight anyway, despite having seen most of them!

Well done Found my Edward! :clap:

I just can't wait to see the film even more now! :YAHOO:

Just had an email from US about the drawings, looks like they might use the wolf drawing in the gallery for the weekend. They said they will display my website address along with the drawings...................in case anybody wants to commission a piece!!!!! :YAHOO:

Awwww wooooow no doubt you'll get tonnes of commissiions from it!! Yaaaaay!

;) It will be

Ha ha ha! Hope you had a fab night out!!

Edited by twilight obsessive

My night was good, went pub, ate food, came home mucho fun....gutted i missed the awards though ;)

Sounds like you had a good night though! I was just at my boyfriends and he let me go early so I could go home and watch MTVMA but mum and dad were watching something hence why I was only able to catch the last 50 mins. I'm hoping it's repeated and maybe I can watch it before I watch it again at my sister's lol! Might have a look on sky tv guide in a sec and search through the M's lol!