Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

I had a lovely soak in the bath, reading eclipse...........and.............you've guessed it,. dropped half the book into the water!

Oh no!! But yep, deffo a good excuse to buy a shiny new box set!!

In personal experience that always seems to happen with library books :P Apparently the plastic covers don't make them very waterproof... :firedevil:

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a lovely soak in the bath, reading eclipse...........and.............you've guessed it,. dropped half the book into the water!

In personal experience that always seems to happen with library books :P Apparently the plastic covers don't make them very waterproof... :firedevil:

Um.........yeah.............don't think I should comment on library books!

Had a bit of an accident with a library book when I was in the rare books department in music college.............bit of a smudge............tried to clean it up with an eraser.............rubbed a word off the page! Oops!!!!!

Too accident prone to be allowed near fragile things...........bit too like Bella in that way!

Edited by dragonsanddaffodils

Have just finished Eclipse again and it's not wet. A bit dog-eared though!

I have just Sky +ed the MTV Movie Awards and am about to order my 7 year old a Team Jacob t-shirt for LFCC. His name is Jacob and he thinks it's all about him!! :D

wait i thought greys anatomy was on on thursdays?

and noooo twilight is sooo much better than skins :)

have you been on my facebook? i went to one of the official skins parties last year and met like all of the old cast...was pretty amazing :lol:

Nah, its Mondays in Ireland :lol:

:wub: NO IT ISNT! Its like 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x better than Twilight!

:D YOU LUCKY BIOTCHHH! I want to meet them! Whats your facebook? :wub: Omg I actually hate you soo much right now :wub:

In personal experience that always seems to happen with library books :wub: Apparently the plastic covers don't make them very waterproof... :wub:

Had a bit of an accident with a library book when I was in the rare books department in music college.............bit of a smudge............tried to clean it up with an eraser.............rubbed a word off the page! Oops!!!!!

Too accident prone to be allowed near fragile things...........bit too like Bella in that way!

I'm sorry to say that I can beat all of that.. I puked on my copy of breaking dawn when I came in absolutely pissed out of my head a few weeks ago :/ :lol::wub:

DYING for the movie awards, I think i'm gonna stay up and see the trailer! It's gonna be put online in high definition later

In personal experience that always seems to happen with library books :wub: Apparently the plastic covers don't make them very waterproof... :wub:

I'm sorry to say that I can beat all of that.. I puked on my copy of breaking dawn when I came in absolutely pissed out of my head a few weeks ago :/ :lol::wub:

DYING for the movie awards, I think i'm gonna stay up and see the trailer! It's gonna be put online in high definition later

Aaah what time im no good at converting US times to UK times!?

"The “New Moon†trailer will premiere on the MTV Movie Awards, airing at 9:00 pm ET on Sunday. Then at 10:45 p.m., the high-definition video will debut online."

Is the official scoop ladies and gents.

9:00pm ET = 2am our time (but the awards will be on here 2mw at 9pm on mtv uk)

10:45pm ET = 345am our time

Thank you lord that its a bank holiday!

It will probably surface before then, knowing the internet, lol.

Greys is too expensive to buy on DVD! Besides my mum will be watching it anyway! Plus I'm not an overly obsessed Twilighter, I enjoy OTHER stuff! I love Skins more than twilight for instance xD

.....:unsure:..... how... how... could you... :(

Nah, its Mondays in Ireland :unsure:

:o NO IT ISNT! Its like 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x better than Twilight!

:o YOU LUCKY BIOTCHHH! I want to meet them! Whats your facebook? :( Omg I actually hate you soo much right now :P

Greys is repeated LATE saturday night - or are you usually out??

This may sound like a really stupid question but what channel is MTV movie awards been shown on?

:unsure:

MTV! Lol, just regular ole MTV, not base, hits, dance or any of them.

Full show tomorrow at 9pm :(

It's my bday today and my favourite gift is still the bella bracelet <3

OH AND I'M DOING THE MINI MARATHON TOMORROW, eek!

Greys is too expensive to buy on DVD! Besides my mum will be watching it anyway! Plus I'm not an overly obsessed Twilighter, I enjoy OTHER stuff! I love Skins more than twilight for instance xD

..... :unsure: ..... how... how... could you... :(

Dont judge me! *hides*

Yeah, i know its repeated but its not the same :P