The Park Inn Vs. The Ibis.

menji

Hey Guys.

With the arrival of Mr Linus, I'll be ordering my tickets tonight, and I need to start looking for some accommodation. I've checked the Park Inn website and it's throwing me an error when I try for the 7th to the 9th - I'm guessing this is due to the fact that they are now fully booked? If anyone could confirm this - that would be fantastic.

I've also heard that the Ibis is within walking distance of the Park Inn. I've checked the website and the price seems quite affordable, £92 for 2 nights, 2 adults with breakfast both mornings. Has anyone stayed at the Ibis before? Would you recommend it to a fellow Lostie?

Looking forward to seeing you all there, we can party it up Dharma style.

Namaste!

I've stayed at the Ibis once before, it is very close to the Park inn. It's nothing special but perfect for just crashing somewhere for a few nights. The breakfasts aren't cooked breakfasts though, just a heads up!

Also for Park Inn you have to call them at the number on the Abrams Inc. website. You cannot book thru their online site. Atleast that has been the case with Lockdown when I went there and was the case for my booking there for ET2. Also yep you pay upon booking, non refundable.

I stayed at the Park Inn for the last two Eclipse conventions and it was fine (love the breakfasts there).

I've just booked a room for the three nights of this con and all room types were available.

That's good news! Hopefully the Park Inn will still have a room left in two-three weeks...