HILTON HOTEL CODE for room bookings

Massive Events

It is not working.

I will arrive on thursday 22 and I will leave on monday 26. But if I try to book on internet they say that the code isn't valid.

I can't book by phone (international call are expensive and my english is rubbish), Do I have to book a room with their normal prices?

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah had to phone the place in the end, the code didn't like me on the net and crashed my explorer out! *pokes the computer* so phoned them and they were very helpful, even spelt my last name right! Woohoo! First time everything! XD

It is not working.

I will arrive on thursday 22 and I will leave on monday 26. But if I try to book on internet they say that the code isn't valid.

I can't book by phone (international call are expensive and my english is rubbish), Do I have to book a room with their normal prices?

Do you know anyone in the UK that you would comfortable give your details to that could make the booking for you?

I had to ring them up. Had quite a few problems on the phone at first, was told there were no more rooms available under the code because it had been booking from 12th March :lol: Eventually though managed to book three nights at the con rate. Confusing!

Yeah had to phone the place in the end, the code didn't like me on the net and crashed my explorer out! *pokes the computer* so phoned them and they were very helpful, even spelt my last name right! Woohoo! First time everything! XD

It is not working.

Do you know anyone in the UK that you would comfortable give your details to that could make the booking for you?

Sorry, no I dont' know anyone

No joy with the code in the online booking attempt. I may try to phone them, but it's an international call for me. Is there any chance that you could have a word with them, SM?

Also, it absolutely is necessary for a lot of us to stay over on Sunday night, so it will be a major problem if there aren't rooms available then, with or without the code.

Edited by Blackbird

It is not working.

Sorry, no I dont' know anyone

Hmm......I suggest keep trying online then. Maybe. Sorry. :lol:

the woman wouldn't let me book sunday don't know what to do. Do you think people who are not on forum have been booking since it was announcd and just got included when the price was agreed?

blah

I'd phone back and get the room for Sunday night as wlel! I got mine, I quote 23rd to 26th, so now hoping they haven't given me monday night as well! Hehe. But seriously go phone them again and say others have the weekend.

the woman wouldn't let me book sunday don't know what to do. Do you think people who are not on forum have been booking since it was announcd and just got included when the price was agreed?

blah

Yes.

No joy with the code in the online booking attempt. I may try to phone them, but it's an international call for me. Is there any chance that you could have a word with them, SM?

Also, it absolutely is necessary for a lot of us to stay over on Sunday night, so it will be a major problem if there aren't rooms available then, with or without the code.

I'm with you, Blackbird. Unless the hotel wants me hiding in their bathroom sleeping, but my flight's not leaving until Monday morning.

I'm now told there are no rooms availble with the code and it's £127 a night because there are still rooms availble just not with code:(

no way can afford that

must depend who you are talking to when you phone.

Edited by Galaxy-Song

blah

I spoke to a dude and got the same room rate per night, at con rat Thursday to Monday!

Because it was so confusing and because I still don´t have my Hub3 tickets I ended up reserving Twin bedroom 112GBP without breakfast.

It's the cheapest reservation that allows cancellation. There was cheaper (with and without breakfast), but this one allows me to cancel.

When I finally decide to go and know my roomie's preference for breakfast (if I have a roomie) I may cancel this one and get something cheaper.

Anyone knows how much is the separate breakfast?

Oh and:

Check-in: 3:00PM

Check-out: 12:00PM

(someone always wants to know)

I'm now told there are no rooms availble with the code and it's £127 a night because there are still rooms availble just not with code:(

no way can afford that

must depend who you are talking to when you phone.

I spoke to a woman who was very nice. Just try explaining that others have gotten it at the right price for the right amount of days so you should as well. SM said themsleves that the hotel is big enough for all of us!!

I'm getting no availability on-line (getting the same "there is no availability for this code" warning) and being told by the reservations person on the phone that the code hasn't been finalised and so whilst the event is on the system he is restricted from selling it.

Looks like its not quite sorted out yet guys!

Edit: Took about 10 minutes on the phone but now booked at the convention rate for 3 days. Nice Northern Irish lady called Ellen sorted it no problem.

Edited by Persephone1

Oh and now I have a random question. Noticing the lovely small print under my card details on the confirmation email. My card expires in October, obviously i'm going to get a new debit card then. Does it affect the reservation??

I had a similar issue with my booking for The Hub 2, I changed bank accounts so ended up with a new card. Once I had the new card I just phoned the hotel and explained and gave them the new details. There were no problems with it. I'd imagine it would be the same for the Hilton

Oh and now I have a random question. Noticing the lovely small print under my card details on the confirmation email. My card expires in October, obviously i'm going to get a new debit card then. Does it affect the reservation??

I had a similar issue with my booking for The Hub 2, I changed bank accounts so ended up with a new card. Once I had the new card I just phoned the hotel and explained and gave them the new details. There were no problems with it. I'd imagine it would be the same for the Hilton

Thanks! Much appreciated.

Debating getting a credit card but I've been declined already, figures lol. :lol:

Okay, I just got a room with the code rate for Saturday and Sunday nights, and a much higher rate for Thursday and Friday nights. They're not being at all consistent, and Massive Events really needs to have a serious talk with them about this. Should we all start again?

Okay, I just got a room with the code rate for Saturday and Sunday nights, and a much higher rate for Thursday and Friday nights. They're not being at all consistent, and Massive Events really needs to have a serious talk with them about this. Should we all start again?

Well if it helps any phone and ask to speak to group reservations at the Metropole and ask to speak to Ellen(or possibly Helen!) - she just sold me a room for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the con rate.

Every possibility the Thursday might be higher but in general I think Massive Events need to have a quick word!!

Edited by Persephone1

Well if it helps any phone and ask to speak to group reservations at the Metropole and ask to speak to Ellen - she just sold me a room for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the con rate.

Every possibility the Thursday might be higher but in general I think Massive Events need to have a quick word!!

Thank you for this info! I really appreciate it.

ok i have just been passed from pillar to post and was told that friday is fully booked for another function and we can only stay on saturday and sunday, they dont seem to know whats going on even if you quote the ref code. Not sure whats going on here but i have given up now.

SM maybe you need to have a word with this hotel as i am sure a lot of the fans wont be booking just yet but if this is the case the whole hotel will be sold out before any of us book it seems?

ok i have just been passed from pillar to post and was told that friday is fully booked for another function and we can only stay on saturday and sunday, they dont seem to know whats going on even if you quote the ref code. Not sure whats going on here but i have given up now.

SM maybe you need to have a word with this hotel as i am sure a lot of the fans wont be booking just yet but if this is the case the whole hotel will be sold out before any of us book it seems?

Whereas I had no problem booking Fri and Sat on line but it would not let me have Sunday, which rather proves that something somewhere needs sorting out!

Have just hung up on a fairly rude American woman who talked to me like I had some learning disability - apparently there are no rooms available on Friday or Sunday at the promotional rate, only Saturday. Allegedly, all the rooms have been booked (because obviously people are only booking Friday and Sunday :D ) and she was adamant that there are no rooms AT ALL left, they have all been sold.

This is seriously screwed up

Have just hung up on a fairly rude American woman who talked to me like I had some learning disability - apparently there are no rooms available on Friday or Sunday at the promotional rate, only Saturday. Allegedly, all the rooms have been booked (because obviously people are only booking Friday and Sunday :D ) and she was adamant that there are no rooms AT ALL left, they have all been sold.

This is seriously screwed up

*bites nails* and waits for SM to HELP!

Did anyone actually email them about the issues? If I don't get a 'yes, I did' in 15 mins, I'm going to email them.

Edited by kerryblaze