LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - Michael Shanks

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to be shallow...but...his guy is yummy...and I can't wait to see him again!!

You're not shallow... you're just stating a fact :vader: I can't wait either

Do you think they will have a screenshot of when Daniel is returned by the Ancients at the beginning of season 7. :vader:

I don't want to be shallow...but...his guy is yummy...and I can't wait to see him again!!

You're not shallow... you're just stating a fact :D I can't wait either

Do you think they will have a screenshot of when Daniel is returned by the Ancients at the beginning of season 7.:D

lol, they might do :D

• 4 weeks later...

if anyone finds a screen shot (or can make one :D ) of our lovely Daniel as returned or in that lovely flag :( please do feel free to post a picture in this thread :D

surfy sah xx

I do love how Jack is fascinated by the empty flag pole in this scene :P

1852.jpg

Edited by 1of2

ahhhhh 1of2 you are AMAZING!!! :o

is RDA "looking" more at the camera in any of that scene? it would be AWESOME to get that kind of image signed and then if we ever met RDA... :o it could be quite the conversation starter :o

darn don't have the DVDs past 6 at the mo may have to stream it to oogle at that scene and the previous nakkie Daniel return :o

fankoooo!

surfy sah xx

ahhhhh 1of2 you are AMAZING!!! :o

is RDA "looking" more at the camera in any of that scene? it would be AWESOME to get that kind of image signed and then if we ever met RDA... :o it could be quite the conversation starter :o

darn don't have the DVDs past 6 at the mo may have to stream it to oogle at that scene and the previous nakkie Daniel return :o

fankoooo!

surfy sah xx

He is. Not sure where his right hand is though in the first image...

You are right it would be an interesting conversation starter :o

FYI - these are only half size images - if you want them full size then let me know

PDVD_1885.jpg

PDVD_1886.jpg

Edited by 1of2

wow you never cease to amaze me!!! you rock!!!!

not sure if the 1st or 3rd pic would be better to get signed ;)

indeed where is RDA's hand in 2nd pic :o:D

surfy sah xx

The DVD's are close to hand as I am trying to find a decent group shot for Amanda to sign, then Michael, and hopefully Chris - as I have noticed he tends to follow Micheal about (will have to warn Michael about the dangers of being stalked :D )

Oh also a final signature the day that the legend finally joins us for a visit! :lol: ...whenever that will be

As requested.....although I would be much more comfortable looking at pictures of Amanda!

PDVD_1851.jpg

PDVD_1893.jpg

(will have to warn Michael about the dangers of being stalked :lol: )

*clears throat and refuses to comment*

Chris may have competition then!

Edited by 1of2

well so far I am up to 2 things to get signed, cause I've not got an auto from MS since 2002 when I met him at the Forbidden Planet in Cardiff :lol: even though I was his PA at C12, I didn't get anything signed :o cause that was just after I finished uni and I (as I am now) was well over drawn! :o actually, scratch that, I got his auto in Vancouver recently, but it was included in the price of the ticket ;)

1of2, I am running out of complimentary words to describe you and your uber amazing DVD image grabs! how are you doing it? I've tried it before using WMP and just ended up with black squares :o I have wanted so much to get Sam&Jack grabs from s7 ep Death Knell-awwww! :D

may well have to get one of your images signed too hmmm but I also want my first photo shoot with him too and as I'm currently £1k over drawn and on the dole, it's not looking likely I'll have alot of money to spend! bah! but here's hoping! :D

surfy sah xx

ps-Petra, you are up very late!!!! :o

Chris may have competition then!

According to some people's opinion he has. ;) I'd have to think about how often I actually met Michael. Ge keeps getting announced for events I attend, and I usually have something I want signed.

Maybe he is following you :o

I only started attneding at CM11 so have not really met anyone multiple times yet. A lot are on two though...even though I originally thought it would be a meet once and that would be it thing.....this may be turning into an addiction

I have met Michael twice so far CM12, and Chevron 7.1, and I will need to see him again at LFCC to get my newly started group photo signed...there is always something to get signed :lol:

well so far I am up to 2 things to get signed, cause I've not got an auto from MS since 2002 when I met him at the Forbidden Planet in Cardiff :D even though I was his PA at C12, I didn't get anything signed ;) cause that was just after I finished uni and I (as I am now) was well over drawn! :( actually, scratch that, I got his auto in Vancouver recently, but it was included in the price of the ticket :o

1of2, I am running out of complimentary words to describe you and your uber amazing DVD image grabs! how are you doing it? I've tried it before using WMP and just ended up with black squares :( I have wanted so much to get Sam&Jack grabs from s7 ep Death Knell-awwww! :D

may well have to get one of your images signed too hmmm but I also want my first photo shoot with him too and as I'm currently £1k over drawn and on the dole, it's not looking likely I'll have alot of money to spend! bah! but here's hoping! :o

surfy sah xx

ps-Petra, you are up very late!!!! :o

You went to Vancouver? - Jealous!

If I you are at CM or LFCC I will let you know how its done. Death Knell....I will have a look tomorrow..checks watch...or is that today ;) . Which scene?

yep, very last min!!! a friend of a friend had a spare ticket and I booked my flight 3weeks before heading out, hence the 1k over draft, most of that came from the con and visiting Seattle/Vancouver! (but it was worth it to see the Atlantis sets :o)

Petra (Queen Sindle) has been too, and she was lucky enough to go when the SG1 sets were still up :o which they aren't now :( been to Vancouver 3x but only once to the con as the organisers are evil and it costs nearly $600 US ;) and with the current exchange rate of $1.40 or less to the £1... :D

awww C11? bless you I've been going since C4 :o the only times I have ever missed SM shows since then are from post-C13 last year til Christmas when I was globetrotting with a backpack! I shall be at them all this year pretty much wahooo! :P

Chev 1 was 3 days after I flew to Australia :( wanted to change my flights but my mum wouldn't let me... were you at Chev 2? I was crewing that too yey! :D

surfy sah xx

1of2, I am running out of complimentary words to describe you and your uber amazing DVD image grabs! how are you doing it? I've tried it before using WMP and just ended up with black squares :( I have wanted so much to get Sam&Jack grabs from s7 ep Death Knell-awwww! :poki:

It depends on the programme, I don't think you can cap with the newest WMP versions any longer.

ps-Petra, you are up very late!!!! :poki:

My allergies have been really bad lately, and allergy mediation is messing with my sleep schedule.

Maybe he is following you :huh:

That's my theory, but hardly anyone believes me. :angry:

1of2, I am running out of complimentary words to describe you and your uber amazing DVD image grabs! how are you doing it? I've tried it before using WMP and just ended up with black squares :( I have wanted so much to get Sam&Jack grabs from s7 ep Death Knell-awwww! :huh:

It depends on the programme, I don't think you can cap with the newest WMP versions any longer.

Maybe he is following you :(

That's my theory, but hardly anyone believes me. :poki:

Correct. The reason you are getting a black screenshot is because Microsoft have changed the way that an image is displayed on the screenusing media player. With WMP11 (also versions 9 and 10 I think - I can't recall) the image is displayed on an overlay. You are getting a snapshot of the normal layer underneath. Easy to remedy though.

On the tools menu of WMP click on 'options'. Then the 'performance' tab. Next select 'advanced' in the 'video acceleration' section. Finally you will see in the 'DVD video' section that 'Use overlays' is ticked. Untick it and ok everything. Pressing 'Print screen should work now when playing back a DVD. Just remember to re-enable it when done or you may find certains videos that will now display just a black image :(

Oh and I believe you. I am sure you are innocent....:poki::angry:

On the tools menu of WMP click on 'options'. Then the 'performance' tab. Next select 'advanced' in the 'video acceleration' section. Finally you will see in the 'DVD video' section that 'Use overlays' is ticked. Untick it and ok everything. Pressing 'Print screen should work now when playing back a DVD. Just remember to re-enable it when done or you may find certains videos that will now display just a black image :D

Sweet! Thanks for posting this, I had no idea there was a sneaky way around the WMP problem.

Oh and I believe you. I am sure you are innocent....:angel::dance:

This is about the one time I truly and absolutely am and no one believes me. :lol:

@ QS, sorry about you allergies! hope you be better for C15 in 4weeks and 3days :wub:

@ 1of2 those VERY images indeed! :wub: :wub: :wub: yes I am a Jack-Sam shipper!!!! :D (Amanda said in Vancouver that she hopes the writers write *something* between them in the new movie :wub:)

thanks so much for those instructions, will have to have a fiddle :wub:

muchos gracious for those grabs though cause I don't have s7 at the mo!

*goes back to oogling flag pics and preddy Jack being all caring for our Sam* awwwwwwwwwwwwww! :wub:

surfy sah :smile: xx