Guests everyone wants

torchwoodangel93

Good idea!

Gareth because I adore him and I want to see him with John.

Naoko because I haven't met her yet.

Burn because I didn't get a pic with him and he's AWESOME and I want to squish him.

Eve because she's hilarious and cute.

Kai for the same reason, and I want to see what he'll break next.

James Marsters because I'm a fan and I've heard he and Gareth are brilliant together.

Tom Price because of all the funny.

Matt Rippy because he's wonderful from head to toe, inside and out. He was the first one I got an auto from and he made me feel very comfortable and far less nervous than I needed to be.

That's more than six, I know. Sorry, I just can't decide between them! :jason:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... I guess I must add my £0.02 too

First and foremost:

:D James Marsters :D

Do I even have to say why???

Russell T. Davies

Freema Agyeman

Chris Chibnall

Curtis Rivers

and from the one's that've already done the Hub:

Kai / GDL

Eve / Tom / Lachlan

Burn Gorman

-MtS.Tyra, the one who really doesn't know how to count...

ps. when are you updating your list again???

It has now been updated to this point!!! :blink:

the top 5 guests are:

Gareth David-Lloyd

Eve Myles

Kai Owen

Matt Rippy

and

Tom Price

all of the above were at the hub 2 btw, incase you hadn't noticed!!

Burn is second according to your list in the first post! :poki:

It has now been updated to this point!!! :blink:

the top 5 guests are:

Gareth David-Lloyd

Eve Myles

Kai Owen

Matt Rippy

and

Tom Price

all of the above were at the hub 2 btw, incase you hadn't noticed!!

Burn is second according to your list in the first post! :poki:

Oops, very sorry. :P

the top SIX are (i cant do 5 cos there are 2 joint places at 5):

Gareth David-Lloyd

Burn Gorman

Eve Myles

Kai Owen

Matt Rippy

and

Tom Price

What about Matthew Doman?

You might not know how he is, I didnt until my brother told me, that he is Doctor Who monsters and I googled his name and he has/or is making an apperance in Torchwood!

This Matt guy, came into were my brother works, had trouble with his Amegia (spelling) computer, brother fixed it, Matt came in a day later, said 'thanks' and then spoke about his job with my brother :)

Matthew Lewis

It was Anthony that was in Torchwood, Matt is in Harry Potter. :angel:

Anthony Lewis would be amazing!

Didn't he go to 1 though?

Yeah he did and love your icon! lol.

LOL, so do I.

If he was at 1, then that would mean that he hasn't got any new stories about Torchwood to tell so I doubt he'd be high on the list, although, I would love to meet him as I wasn't at 1.

I wish people wouldn't say weren't so and so at a previous Hub? They won't have stories to tell at this Hub or They aren't in Series 3 they won't have anything new to contribute while we question so and so about what happened. Its disrespectful to those whose first Hub Hub 3 is and thus haven't met so and so. On the subject of S3 there's about 10 main players we've got 2, 1 is already out so there's enough there to ask questions and still leave room for S1+2. Something I see dismissed a lot. "They've only been there in S2 they won't have anything new to contribute" What about James, Naoko and Burn. People want them back yet they aren't in S3.

And on that bombshell, I wouldn't mind meeting Matthew Lewis, he is grown into a really hot young man.

And on that bombshell, I wouldn't mind meeting Matthew Lewis, he is grown into a really hot young man.

Probably better to try a Harry Potter themed event for him then, seeing as it's Anthony who was in Torchwood.

I wish people wouldn't say weren't so and so at a previous Hub? They won't have stories to tell at this Hub or They aren't in Series 3 they won't have anything new to contribute while we question so and so about what happened. Its disrespectful to those whose first Hub Hub 3 is and thus haven't met so and so. On the subject of S3 there's about 10 main players we've got 2, 1 is already out so there's enough there to ask questions and still leave room for S1+2. Something I see dismissed a lot. "They've only been there in S2 they won't have anything new to contribute" What about James, Naoko and Burn. People want them back yet they aren't in S3.

And on that bombshell... lol. Sorry.

I didn't meet him either as I wasn't at the hub 1 and it isn't being disrespectful, I was saying he probably won't be as he has already been.

Probably better to try a Harry Potter themed event for him then, seeing as it's Anthony who was in Torchwood.

I know, he played Neville Longbottom, till the 4th film. I ain't stupid and I've met Anthony. I believe last year he was at Comic Con London and possibly one of the Collectormania's just not the one in Milton Keynes.