Bring Paul Kasey to Hub 3

Tinuviel

Personally along with Burn Gorman I'd like to see Paul Kasey at Hub 3.

He was lovely at Hub 1 and it was great too to meet (and see the real face of) the main man behind the monsters and aliens.

I'd like to do that again!!!!

I second that. Paul was a sweetheart! Plus I want to see the Weevil dance again

As the Weevils weren't in S3, I'd prefer not to have them back. They'd have nothing new really to offer. Maybe after S4 has been filmed...

I have a nagging feeling that I should have known that the Weevils weren't in S3 at all, but I can't for the life of me remember where or if I heard anything about that. Help?

As the Weevils weren't in S3, I'd prefer not to have them back. They'd have nothing new really to offer. Maybe after S4 has been filmed...

Actually they are in it because Andy, Richard and Paul had to dash off early on Sunday night to film in the Beacons. I know this because I'd been looking for Andy to get a quick photo.

Actually they are in it because Andy, Richard and Paul had to dash off early on Sunday night to film in the Beacons. I know this because I'd been looking for Andy to get a quick photo.

Really? I'm presuming it's as other monsters or something then... I definitely have it in my head that there's no Weevils in S3.

Really? I'm presuming it's as other monsters or something then... I definitely have it in my head that there's no Weevils in S3.

Whilst not definitive, Paul Kasey isn't listed as being in season 3 on IMDB

Some of the guests at Hub 2 were only in one episode. Weevils were in it from the start. OK they are not in S3 but they are part of Torchwood.

This is really sad not evry one was able to got the first 2 Hubs so I'm sure those who are coming to this one would love to meet the weevils and I would love to meet weevils again. And don't they play other monsters as well? How do we know they havnt played somthing is season 3?

x

Some of the guests at Hub 2 were only in one episode. Weevils were in it from the start. OK they are not in S3 but they are part of Torchwood.

If you go to the bottom of someone's post there is a reply button. It puts things in quotes.

This is really sad not evry one was able to got the first 2 Hubs so I'm sure those who are coming to this one would love to meet the weevils and I would love to meet weevils again. And don't they play other monsters as well? How do we know they havnt played somthing is season 3?

x

I just think it would make more sense for them to show up after S4, if they're going to be brought back, so they'd have new stories and anecdotes.

Richard definitely wasn't working on TW at the time of the first Hub. His hair and sideburns were for the role he was playing in another show. And wasn't Paul busy with 'Being Human'? And AFAIK, the aliens in the next season of TW are going to be animatronic so the guys wouldn't have been playing them.

Yes, of course there's gonna be people at this Hub who haven't met them yet. But a lot of us have. If we'd have stuck with 'old' guests for the last Hub, we might not have had Matt or Tom who turned out to be the stars of the weekend. There's so many minor characters in TW to choose from, not to mention all the writers, the directors, the other crew members and people like Ben Foster who does the music, that it seems like a waste to bring out the same faces again.

People like Gareth and Kai and Eve are different. They're the main cast so will always have something 'new' to say and as S3 will have aired by the next Hub, they'll have loads to talk about.