The New Keeping In Touch Thread

TRUKid

still not sure how to break it to them that i'll be going to hub3 too?? :P

Just leave them a note when you set off for it? xD

"Gone to the Hub 3 to party

brb"

:(

:headscratch: .... thanks - this might work in theory, but still leaves the problem of what they'll say when I come back .... ah well, 6 months to work that part out :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still not sure how to break it to them that i'll be going to hub3 too?? :o

brb"

:P

:unsure: .... thanks - this might work in theory, but still leaves the problem of what they'll say when I come back .... ah well, 6 months to work that part out :P

It was a bit of a joky suggestion anyway. I apologise, but I couldn't resist. I like to try and make people laugh a little... dunno how good I am at it.

:unsure: .... thanks - this might work in theory, but still leaves the problem of what they'll say when I come back .... ah well, 6 months to work that part out :P

It was a bit of a joky suggestion anyway. I apologise, but I couldn't resist. I like to try and make people laugh a little... dunno how good I am at it.

no need to apologise! :) it was pretty clear it was meant in jest, and it did make me laugh; the saddest part is that i might end up resorting to this anyway if I can't come up with something better before october! :P

no need to apologise! :) it was pretty clear it was meant in jest, and it did make me laugh; the saddest part is that i might end up resorting to this anyway if I can't come up with something better before october! :P

You could say thinking about going gets you through everything tedious in your life? *shrug*

I use it as an excuse, not that I need one really...

still not sure how to break it to them that i'll be going to hub3 too?? B)

brb"

:P

You could say you did come right back. If your parent push it, blame the rift :o

Plus when the Ibis hotel lift goes 'going down' when i'm in costume...uh-ho lol. Its all 'going down...yes please' lmao.

It's not just me then!

I was at the Ibis last time, dressed as Ianto, and I just started giggling when the lift said 'going down.' Captain John's voice was all I could hear :P

I thought it was compulsory to say 'Yes please' when a lift announces it's going down?

Plus when the Ibis hotel lift goes 'going down' when i'm in costume...uh-ho lol. Its all 'going down...yes please' lmao.

It's not just me then!

I was at the Ibis last time, dressed as Ianto, and I just started giggling when the lift said 'going down.' Captain John's voice was all I could hear :YAHOO:

I thought it was compulsory to say 'Yes please' when a lift announces it's going down?

God, the lift made me laugh sooo much and I was dressed as Ianto at one point and I was sooo close to stopping the doors from opening. I did actually say yes please at one point, didn't I Aish?

And I haven't actually told anyone that I got a ticket to the hub, my family will murder meee. Might just say I'm staying with Koss and Gwem for a week.

It's not just me then!

I was at the Ibis last time, dressed as Ianto, and I just started giggling when the lift said 'going down.' Captain John's voice was all I could hear :P

It is now :)

God, the lift made me laugh sooo much and I was dressed as Ianto at one point and I was sooo close to stopping the doors from opening. I did actually say yes please at one point, didn't I Aish?

It's enough to make you put your hands behind your head, give your gun up and thump the walls in frustration :D

Roll on October!

Ok, far too many posts to go back through.... Where are the girls down the corridor from me in the Ibis... Floor 2... We had "All blood types welcome" hanging on our door!

xxx

I may have been the one not knocking on your door and running... if you mean us.

As it said on the board, Ibis floor 2, room 254.... *whistles innocently*

Edited by Never

Ok, far too many posts to go back through.... Where are the girls down the corridor from me in the Ibis... Floor 2... We had "All blood types welcome" hanging on our door!

xxx

I may have been the one not knocking on your door and running... if you mean us.

Yes, I mean you guys. I don't think I got your names all weekend.... Actually, that's a complete lie! I clearly remember you all telling me the first time you knocked on the door on Friday and me going "I'm really drunk. Sorry. I won't remember any of your names!"

I remember one of you had 2 names... I think!?!?

xxx

Yes, I mean you guys. I don't think I got your names all weekend.... Actually, that's a complete lie! I clearly remember you all telling me the first time you knocked on the door on Friday and me going "I'm really drunk. Sorry. I won't remember any of your names!"

If by two names you mean my real name and my nickname, or my nickname and my group name then that was me. ^^

I'm sorry Never kept knocking. Next time we'll have to restrain her. XD (I'm joking Never)

xxx

If by two names you mean my real name and my nickname, or my nickname and my group name then that was me. ^^

I'm sorry Never kept knocking. Next time we'll have to restrain her. XD (I'm joking Never)

It was you! I just replied to you on the Ticket Holders thread on Hub 3!

Plus, the Tenth doctor cosplayer who was sitting next to me in the CCPicnic circle and her Cpt. John mate.

*late in* That was me! *spazz* Sorry, I know you already know from over on dA-- but I'm http://dthetadt.livejournal.com/ on lj, and my John (XD) can be found pretty easily in the comments on there.

That whole picnic group was one giant party.

Friday night I met up with three gals with epic hats who had just bought their outfits that day. I was sorta drifting aimlessly and you guys were fab to hang out with. Would love to keep in touch.

*awkward girl in leather jacket on friday, briefly Ianto and then Ten(.5) for the rest of the weekend*

Plus, the Tenth doctor cosplayer who was sitting next to me in the CCPicnic circle and her Cpt. John mate.

*late in* That was me! *spazz* Sorry, I know you already know from over on dA-- but I'm http://dthetadt.livejournal.com/ on lj, and my John (XD) can be found pretty easily in the comments on there.

That whole picnic group was one giant party.

Friday night I met up with three gals with epic hats who had just bought their outfits that day. I was sorta drifting aimlessly and you guys were fab to hang out with. Would love to keep in touch.

*awkward girl in leather jacket on friday, briefly Ianto and then Ten(.5) for the rest of the weekend*

Alright. But I can't 'add' you on LJ.

I don't use mine and can't ever be bothered to... I should really.

Of course, it'd help if I could remember my password! XD

Alright scratch that, got into it.

http://aishasmith.livejournal.com/

Edited by Aisha

It was you! I just replied to you on the Ticket Holders thread on Hub 3!

I just replied to that reply.

I think I might be the only one of our group who gives both names when I meet someone. ^^;

lol

Well seeing as most people call me Nem now. People in school, no idea how they found that one out.

Might just start introducing myself as Nem, it's a bit of both ;D

xxx

Well, my name is Emma/Never/Nem. Nem will do. You can add me on LJ or whereever, I think the link is in my sig.