Hub3 Website Online Now!

slaycandy

Got my ticket sunday morning once the queue died down it was so big i thought Burn had got there early so be warned get one soon because if you ask any one who was at Hub 2 what it was like the ticket will be gone before they get to the end of the good bits and start on the best bits

I notice that the tickets for Hub 3 are already being sold through 10th Planet.

http://www.tenthplanetevents.co.uk/torchwo...hub-3-130-c.asp

Any idea when they will be sold through the Massive Events website?

I think you will find it is purely the standard ticket ,knowing there are plenty, and the limited number of silver and few gold that are left will be when they officially go onsale, but thats just my thoughts on it

I notice that the tickets for Hub 3 are already being sold through 10th Planet.

Nope they're not - they'll be on sale from 3pm which is the same time as the Massive Events online store.

That should put everyones mind at rest , and talking of rest , you better have some Jola before the onslaught again :uhoh:

Hahahah - Rest? what's that? :YAHOO:

Today I'm already catching up on yet another backlog of orders from last week still, am struggling to stay awake myself and on top of that my daughter is off school ill today too....... no rest for me..... :YAHOO:

I just got off phone from the hilton hotel and most of the hub 3 convention room rates have sold out......they only have the sat night available now.

I've just booked at 69 per room for the sat but had to pay full price for the frid. not staying the sun night.

so if u want rooms i would hurry up and phone them now.

I just got off phone from the hilton hotel and most of the hub 3 convention room rates have sold out......they only have the sat night available now.

I've just booked at 69 per room for the sat but had to pay full price for the frid. not staying the sun night.

We've all been told not to book rooms until they've met with the hotel and sorted it all out.

Jason has posted the following

We are having a meeting with the hotel in the next few days to go over all the points we need to make your stay a pleasurable one.

We did say DO NOT BOOK THE HOTEL UNTIL WE SAY SO ON HERE!

So please listen to this OK.

We have yet to work out the rates and deal for you all. So booking now wastes everyone's time and makes our job harder to do. So please wait until we give you all the green light. There are 700 rooms compared to the 110 at the Park Inn so there is no hurry.

Thank you,

JASON

SHOWMASTERS

• Showmasters Admin

Jason has posted the following

We are having a meeting with the hotel in the next few days to go over all the points we need to make your stay a pleasurable one.

We did say DO NOT BOOK THE HOTEL UNTIL WE SAY SO ON HERE!

So please listen to this OK.

We have yet to work out the rates and deal for you all. So booking now wastes everyone's time and makes our job harder to do. So please wait until we give you all the green light. There are 700 rooms compared to the 110 at the Park Inn so there is no hurry.

Thank you,

JASON

SHOWMASTERS

As Scruffy has correctly quoted above, everyone has been asked NOT to book hotel rooms.

They are not "sold out", but ME has block booked the rooms so it is sold out to anyone not attending the event. The room rates have still to be negotiated, and the meeting is not until later in the week.

So please don't go booking rooms just yet. Jason and Mark made this clear on stage at the event, and Jason has also since posted this in several threads to reiterate.

SJ

xox

Hey everyone, I've just bought one silver ticket to attend this event. It will be my first convention so I'm really not sure what to expect or whether I'll feel a bit odd on my own, but I thought I'd go for it before they all sold out.

I'm going to have a read around the forum to see I can get an idea of what went on this weekend - but I'm already quite excited!!

;)

Hey everyone, I've just bought one silver ticket to attend this event. It will be my first convention so I'm really not sure what to expect or whether I'll feel a bit odd on my own, but I thought I'd go for it before they all sold out.

I'm going to have a read around the forum to see I can get an idea of what went on this weekend - but I'm already quite excited!!

^_^

Hey,

Trust me, it'll be worth it if it's anything like the Hub 2.

Keep an eye out for me. I'll either be a Fifth Doctor, an Owen or a Dragon (don't ask about the last one). Come say Hi if you spot me. ^^

And join any congas that start. xD

:P

Hey,

Trust me, it'll be worth it if it's anything like the Hub 2.

Keep an eye out for me. I'll either be a Fifth Doctor, an Owen or a Dragon (don't ask about the last one). Come say Hi if you spot me. ^^

And join any congas that start. xD

Thanks! The more I read, the more excited I get! :P