Hub3 Website Online Now!

slaycandy

I'm rather surprised at the "TBA" re: hotel room rates. A friend called the hotel two days ago and then the rooms with the con rate were already all gone!

I think you will find that ME will be dealing with room rates so wouldnt worry :P

I think you will find that ME will be dealing with room rates so wouldnt worry :P

Not so much worried (takes a lot to really worry me) as rather not-so-pleasantly surprised to discover that the Hilton was already apparently allowing people to book rooms days ago for a special rate while nothing had been announced about it (and is still listed as TBA!). Somehow, that doesn't make much sense to me. I managed to book four rooms at a higher rate and not inc breakfast; I sincerely hope there'll be a way for me to change those to the con rate. Seems only reasonable. *shrug*

But anyway, squeeeeeee! John Barrowman, yay! And the other guests look like great fun, too!

Edited by Dallista

• Showmasters Admin

As far as I am aware ME have block-booked most of the rooms at the Hilton and they are in the negotiation stages of getting a good room rate for everyone, which is why the rooms are coming up as sold out, but they aren't really. The convention rate will listed online soon.

Mark announced on stage tonight that the details of where to call, how to book, and what the price will be should be announced soon and the details will be posted on the site when that time comes.

I hope that puts your mind at ease!

SJ

x

• Moderators

Yeah they've not posted one yet. I don't know if they'll get a chance tonight or not - I'd be surprised if they did - but I'd just check back tonight, and then at like 9am tomorrow .. hopefully someone will have explained when they'll appear.

Yeah they've not posted one yet. I don't know if they'll get a chance tonight or not - I'd be surprised if they did - but I'd just check back tonight, and then at like 9am tomorrow .. hopefully someone will have explained when they'll appear.

i'll do that - thanks!

Hi Watcherspet.

They told us at Hub2 that tickets will be on sale by about 12.00 tomorrow. However, when I went down for breckfast this morning, there was a huge queue for tickets. At 10.30 this morning, there were only 22 gold passess left. So I'd check regularly tomorrow afternoon.

Good Luck and I hope you get the tickets you want.

Reddragon

Hi Watcherspet.

They told us at Hub2 that tickets will be on sale by about 12.00 tomorrow. However, when I went down for breckfast this morning, there was a huge queue for tickets. At 10.30 this morning, there were only 22 gold passess left. So I'd check regularly tomorrow afternoon.

Good Luck and I hope you get the tickets you want.

Reddragon

Thanks Reddragon! I'm crossing everything I've got....

omg - What a weekend this has been - and its not even over.

Tonight - the Cardif Party -

But as to HUB 3 - Warning

We have just bought our tickets at this HUB , for HUB3 - Gold - 134

They have already sold that many.....

:D

But on another note - JB has also anounced on his website his attendance to HUB3....

So be warned - tomorrow morning ------ RUSH<<<<<<<<<<

:unsure:

As to this weekend - OOOOOOOhhhhhh :YAHOO: