Otherwise your list was fine.

Dear Jason and Mark.

Could i please order:-

Hot Winchesters x 3

Hot Angel x 1

A man named Bobby x 1

Metallica x 1

Thank you.

I'm assuming to meant to write Metallicar? But if possible I'll take Metallica as well! :P

Ditto to that please! ;)

Word. (I actually saw Metallica in concert for the first time ever in March and they were AMAZING.)

Having said that, let's get back on topic. SPN guests! Please! Especially the aforementioned! (Also, DavidB's been torturing me for weeks with his Facebook photo of himself with JDM. I WANT ONE OF MY OWN.)

And now to continue the Mexican wave..

:D:D:P

Oh I know! Hes not the only one with an amazing picture of JMD. I have been tortured also. So jealous! Bring on JMD.

=x=

Oh I know! Hes not the only one with an amazing picture of JMD. I have been tortured also. So jealous! Bring on JMD.

=x=

Having said that, let's get back on topic. SPN guests! Please! Especially the aforementioned! (Also, DavidB's been torturing me for weeks with his Facebook photo of himself with JDM. I WANT ONE OF MY OWN.)

:poki::poki::poki:

I took that pic of DavidB and JDM hehehe :poki:

:D:D:dance:

I took that pic of DavidB and JDM hehehe :(

and a very god picture it is too. though i have to say yours is better!!! now i want one!

Excuse me, there's no need to diss my picture :YAHOO:

Now I hope you don't get a Supernatural con! ;)

Bad people ;)

Oi don't take it out on all of us!!! They're also dissing my photography skills mister!

No Supernatural guests for David EVER AGAIN! :D

I, on the other hand, would really love some SPN guests! Cheers! :wub:

oh we are just jealous!! thats all.

dont take away the supernatural guests!! please!!!

=x=

At least we know who to blame when we don't get them! At least now we'll have someone to take the rage out on! Thanks DB! :o

It's alright. We'll just make sure he doesn't get anywhere near Michael Emerson...

Thats right David B. No where near him!

Oh dear God Simone .. you sadist!

Taking SPN guests away from David is one thing ... but not Emerson ... not even I could do that. You're a cold hearted woman Simone! :o

There are no lengths I won't go to to get my Supernatural guests.. Be warned people. Be warned...

Taking SPN guests away from David is one thing ... but not Emerson ... not even I could do that. You're a cold hearted woman Simone! :o

There are no lengths I won't go to to get my Supernatural guests.. Be warned people. Be warned...

Im with simone. nothing comes between me and supernatural! nothing!!

=x=

Im with simone. nothing comes between me and supernatural! nothing!!

=x=

Exactly!!! I'm frankly shocked you aren't with us on this Tara?

You guys do get how obsessed I am with Lost right? And Emerson? You really won't have me on this! Maybe threaten David with something else and I'll join in! :o

You guys do get how obsessed I am with Lost right? And Emerson? You really won't have me on this! Maybe threaten David with something else and I'll join in! :o

clearly we are not understanding how you can be obsessed with lost over supernatural!!

but we are a tad biased i think! :o

=x=

clearly we are not understanding how you can be obsessed with lost over supernatural!!

but we are a tad biased i think! :o

=x=

I do love Lost more, sorry! You can slap me for that statement later :o