Give me a "R" :(

Give me a "N"

Give me a "A" :(

Give me a "T"

Give me a "U" :(

Give me a "R"

Give me a "A" :dance:

Give me a "L"

Too Tall is now our official Cheerleader! Now we just need to get him some pom poms..

and a skirt! dont forget the skirt!!

and yes! thats very positive but you missed the ending...

what does it spell???

SUPERNATURAL!!

*YAY* Cheers and does a Mexican Wave :clap::WAVE:

I have a terrible mental image now :WINCE:

So...the last bit....I thought it said Give me L, and I thought that's what everyone had been doing the last couple of days!!! :WINCE:

Give me a "S" :D

Give me a "U"

Give me a "P" :(

Give me a "E"

Give me a "R" :blink:

Give me a "N"

Give me a "A" :wub:

Give me a "T"

Give me a "U" :dance:

Give me a "R"

Give me a "A" :dance:

Give me a "L"

Too Tall is now our official Cheerleader! Now we just need to get him some pom poms..

and a skirt! dont forget the skirt!!

and yes! thats very positive but you missed the ending...

what does it spell???

SUPERNATURAL!!

*YAY* Cheers and does a Mexican Wave :clap::WAVE:

*joins in with the mexican wave!*

=x=

:thumbup:

what can we do to make this happen? because lets face it i think we NEED it to happen! haha.

You're so right. It's not just a simple case of want it's a case of NEED!!!! We NEED SPN guests!!!!! I've been Mexican Waving non stop for over a week now and my arms are tired!

Edited by Big_Pants

:(

what can we do to make this happen? because lets face it i think we NEED it to happen! haha.

You're so right. It's not just a simple case of want it's a case of NEED!!!! We NEED SPN guests!!!!! I've been Mexican Waving non stop for over a week now and my arms are tired!

So are mine. And you know I'm not even fussy at which show we get them. I mean throw then in a Heroes con or at Who Wars and i really wouldn't mind. Can we just have them at something please?

I'm not sure what to say here now ....

Can I please please PLEASE have people from Supernatural?! You really should get them. It makes so much sense!!! :D

Please? :YAHOO:

I think so too! I don't think organisers should be so piggy and hog all the limelight by preventing actors attending other things, especially if they hold their rival events in a hotel because they are losing out on guests who really want to meet them! and so they loose money too!

Collectormania is a trusted event.... regardless of the other event being sold out some of us just cant be convinced they are all legit. So we wait for C15!!!!!!!!!! pleaseeee try guys please!!! We want Jensen and Jared!!!

It is common practice for organisers to have guests sign exclusive deals meaning they can not appear at other conventions within 3 months, the best we can hope for is to see Jensen or Jared at C16. :(

emy_eep please be very careful what you say about rival organisers, whether or not you name them.

And no matter what anyone might think, Showmasters also imposes exclusivity agreements on their guests, it is not just other organisers who do it, and it's done so that one organiser isnt spending a huge amount of money to benefit another organiser, it's business, not spite.

emy_eep please be very careful what you say about rival organisers, whether or not you name them.

And no matter what anyone might think, Showmasters also imposes exclusivity agreements on their guests, it is not just other organisers who do it, and it's done so that one organiser isnt spending a huge amount of money to benefit another organiser, it's business, not spite.

I understand that now, i didnt realise they can do that, it seems a little mean to pretty much cancel everyones hopes while these shows are on all around the same time.

fingers crossed for c16.

sorries for before! :(