The Eternal Ones fan group...

Starbuck73

I am officially certified Twilight Obssessed (or need to be just 'certified')- I was in London for the weekend and when my friend showed me the cinema where the Twilight opening was in Leicester Sqaure I HAD TO TAKE A PHOTO!!!!!... :clap:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear :clap: hehe

Im sorted I have ear plugs already :P lol

Ive got my fingers crossed for a waiting list only thing is i hear they happen quite last minute and if that happens im worried i wont be able to get 1, time of work(wont be too much of an issue i suppose i will just have to drive straight after work at 8pm :P) and 2, book somewhere to stay.....I worry too much i just cant help it :(

Oh dear :P hehe

Im sorted I have ear plugs already :P lol

Ive got my fingers crossed for a waiting list only thing is i hear they happen quite last minute and if that happens im worried i wont be able to get 1, time of work(wont be too much of an issue i suppose i will just have to drive straight after work at 8pm ^_^) and 2, book somewhere to stay.....I worry too much i just cant help it :P

Waiting list?

You mean that is possible!? :clap:

Don't get my hopes up! :(

Waiting list?

You mean that is possible!? :(

Don't get my hopes up! :P

That's what I tried to tell you the other day lol!

That's how I got my ticket for ET1

Okay :clap: I am officially dense!

Well, somehow, I don't think I will miss an announcement if a waiting list is started!

Hubby has already said "we will work something out" when it comes to the wedding cake we have to deliver. There are fresh flowers to go on it, which is something only I usually do, but that is not til October, so I can teach him to do it by then, he can pick the boys up after school on the Friday, deliver the cake (if the venue will accept it early) and then bring the boys up too.

I really hope they do have a list! That would be awesome!

Right, back to work!!!

Have decided to draw Jacob wolf in colour, so, outline sketch done, just starting on the darker tones! EeK!!!!!!

Waiting list?

You mean that is possible!? ;)

Don't get my hopes up! :WAVE:

Okay :vader: I am officially dense!

Well, somehow, I don't think I will miss an announcement if a waiting list is started!

Hubby has already said "we will work something out" when it comes to the wedding cake we have to deliver. There are fresh flowers to go on it, which is something only I usually do, but that is not til October, so I can teach him to do it by then, he can pick the boys up after school on the Friday, deliver the cake (if the venue will accept it early) and then bring the boys up too.

Right, back to work!!!

Have decided to draw Jacob wolf in colour, so, outline sketch done, just starting on the darker tones! EeK!!!!!!

Awww really hope you can go!

Yaaay for you drawing Jacob in colour! Hope it's coming along well!

Waiting list?

You mean that is possible!? :YAHOO:

Don't get my hopes up! :band:

Okay :headscratch: I am officially dense!

Right, back to work!!!

Awww really hope you can go!

Yaaay for you drawing Jacob in colour! Hope it's coming along well!

My youngest is having the coloured wolf drawing now for his wall (always promised that the first wolf drawing would be his)

Doing a black and grey one now, thought it would be moodier!

Spent two hours on his ear last night! :spew: Me thinks I had better draw faster, but the perspex photo frames have arrived, so I want to get it posted out by the end of the month, cos it said 5 days to post to the us! Not long!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...