The Eternal Ones fan group...

Starbuck73

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

I thought as a bit of a newbie I'd best finally introduce myself!

Name: Helen

Age at ET2: 28

Fave character(s): Edward (bit obvious but hey) and Carlisle

Fave book: Twilight

Still not sure how to upload a photo - so sorry about that!!!

:P

I treated myself to the Directors Notebook today, got it for £10 in HMV...

I was reading it walking round town & got so engrossed in reading it, I wasn't looking where I was going & walked clean into a lamp-post! :angry: :angry:

lmao..its good aint it!! wonder if they'll do one for new moon

Hi everyone,

:D

Hi Helen

I've got friends who live in Broadstairs - can't remember where exactly, but it's a lovely area!

Welcome to the madhouse by the way!

Hi everyone,

:D

Hi Helen

I've got friends who live in Broadstairs - can't remember where exactly, but it's a lovely area!

and we are the sane ones :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

:P

Hi Helen

Thanks for all the welcomes. And yes it is rather lovely round here - but I am a bit biased! Ha ha!

x

Awesome idea to have a thread for us older peeps!

Details...

Name: Dayna

Age at ET2: 26 (eek what a scary thought. Much rather be 18 again)

Fave character(s): Edward (could that guy be anymore perfect?), Emmett, Alice and Seth.

Fave book: Twilight!

just thought i'd warn you guys i know alot of you are on my facebook so alreayd know but just wanna let you know the way i am feeling at the moment i may not even be going to this event anymore, don't worry if you have planned to save with me you are still welcome

Thanks JJ

still hope you do come tho!

:thumbup: to you know who :YAHOO: :YAHOO:

^_^ Well I thought it time I introduced myself - here goes........

Name: Debbie (Debs)

Age: 49!!! :o (yes I know - how old?????? dont mention BIG Birthday in August ) I'm going to become immortal well I am enough lol

Mum to: Sam (*Midnight*Sun*) and Georgina (being bought up on Twilight & Harry Potter)

Favourite Characters: Edward!!!! Charlie, Carlisle, Emmett, Alice

Favouirte Book: Eclipse

You know I feel so old on this site :D - but even at my age you can get addicted to Twilight :wub: - I've read so many books but none that have affected me in this way, as I've said before on the forum my husband thinks I've lost the plot and should get a life or having some sort of mid-life crisis - but then I was thinking what the heck! does it really matter what age you are. My Sister who is older than me has just watched the film and now wants to read the books - she realises now what I was on about and my niece is now a huge Twilight fan - but the books are better and mine are all falling apart I've read them so many times.

So should I get a life? at the moment my life is Twilight (I do have friends they all laugh although Lynne thinks Laurent is quite hot!!!!!)

Going to LFCC with 5 16 year olds :WINCE: on the Saturday, will be wearing my ET1 T-shirt so if you see me say hello - would love to meet up with you all but not sure what time we will be heading back.

I would add a picture but still can't work out how to add one!!! (having a senior moment) lol

Edited by Twilightmum49

I am so glad age has been stated.....i was tooo mortified to say i was over 40!!....

Name: Tracie

Age at ET2: 43

Fave character(s): Edward, Bella, Alice

Fave book: New Moon

I would love to a book written about Carlisle and Esme..

I am so glad age has been stated.....i was tooo mortified to say i was over 40!!....

Name: Tracie

Age at ET2: 43

Fave character(s): Edward, Bella, Alice

Fave book: New Moon

I would love to a book written about Carlisle and Esme..

^_^ Yes I too was mortified but you know? so what - we are all here for one reason "Twilight" or rather our obsession with Twilight, so I've decided it doesn't matter - if people think i've lost the plot well I'd rather loose it over Twilight than anthing else and its their problem not mine! lol :D

I wouldn't mind a book about Carlise and Esme either their stories are so interesting.

Hi Debs, I'm Rachel.

This probably isn't the right thread to add this to as I wasn't able to get a ticket to ET2 so won't be attending, and I'm relatively new to this site, but I picked up on the fact that you work in Birmingham!! I live in Leicester and I too work in Birmingham!

Its nice to know there's another Twilight fanatic so near, I'm being made to feel like a complete lunatic by my work colleagues right now!!! ^_^

Hi Debs, I'm Rachel.

This probably isn't the right thread to add this to as I wasn't able to get a ticket to ET2 so won't be attending, and I'm relatively new to this site, but I picked up on the fact that you work in Birmingham!! I live in Leicester and I too work in Birmingham!

Its nice to know there's another Twilight fanatic so near, I'm being made to feel like a complete lunatic by my work colleagues right now!!! :YAHOO:

Lol my boss thinks I've lost it as well and has to look at Edwards face every day as its on my desktop lol - I work by St Pauls Church in the Jewellery Quarter - Hopefully you'll get tickets for the mini-con. :dance:

Edited by Twilightmum49